If ACDC were to return the favour of a GnR cover ???

DownUnderScott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

Bring the rasp back to the song.

There was never any "rasp" in that song :shrugs:

When I think of rasp in Sweet Child I think of Tokyo 1992 and that scares me.

To give a serious answer to the question as opposed to my last, I would agree with Out Ta Get Me. The riff is very AC/DC.

As we all know GnR like to play the odd ACDC song or two. My question is what song would sound good if ACDC were to return the gesture and play a Guns N Roses song in their live set ?

I reckon maybe a mid-tempo number such as the Lies version of 'Your'e crazy', or maybe 'Dust N' Bones' or 'Better' perhaps. What do you think ?

TWaT

Because Malcom could easily handle the solo. :tongue2:

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

To give a serious answer to the question as opposed to my last, I would agree with Out Ta Get Me. The riff is very AC/DC.

It was a joke. "Live Era" was brutal, for example. But Axl hasn't nailed "Sweet Child" since the early '90s.

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

It was a joke. "Live Era" was brutal, for example. But Axl hasn't nailed "Sweet Child" since the early '90s.

This is probably the best one since the 80's. Not too raspy and not too clean.

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

That's a really good one. I like it. You're right, it was a nice in-between. I also like his Rio performance from 1991.

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

That's a really good one. I like it. You're right, it was a nice in-between. I also like his Rio performance from 1991.

well i dont think Brian Johnson could actually sing any GN'R song and do it justice, maybe in the Back in Black days but thats maybe it.

Now if Bon Scott were still alive, he could prob nail a few different Guns songs!!!

Bon Scott > Brian Johnson by a long fucking shot!!!

well i dont think Brian Johnson could actually sing any GN'R song and do it justice, maybe in the Back in Black days but thats maybe it.

Now if Bon Scott were still alive, he could prob nail a few different Guns songs!!!

So if Bon was still alive he wouldnt of aged??! I like both singers!

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

Nice! Question....How come in 06/07 Axl was always chewing something???? I first noticed in the Hammerstein show, I was there in the front. He never spit it out. Some say it was just gum, but it didnt look like gum to me.

Okkayyyy I'll let this one pass, dude. :tongue2: