February Theatre Tour Official

bionic56

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe anyone would be whinging. If I lived in America I'd be happy as.

Hopefully they'll test out some new songs.

Nobody is "whinging"

These shows are the perfect moment to start a new era, move on from "Chinese Democracy" and start fresh..

How fucking stupid would it be to see the same old setlist from the past 14 years at these shows

These are the dates where they'll play new songs, for sure. Im wicked pumped. And the article says tickets at gunsnroses.com. No way theyre private shows, are they wouldnt have been announced the way they were.

You are right, Chicago tix go on sale weds, my friend told me about this yesterday as a rumor, and i never got online to post it, and now its confirmed, fuckin awesome, Sunday night in chicago, i expect a midnight start time ugh, looks like i need to take off work on monday, god i better get tix to this show.

Did all 4 nights on the big Hammerstein run, but I'm not certain how wheelchair-accessible Terminal 5 is. Pretty sure Webster Hall is off-limits as far as that goes.

Definitely in for Roseland, though if pre-sale is manana, I need to calm my nerves. Seeing a pre-sale pw in my inbox would go a long way.

Edited by oneway23

Did all 4 nights on the big Hammerstein run, but I'm not certain how wheelchair-accessible Terminal 5 is. Pretty sure Webster Hall is off-limits as far as that goes.

Definitely in for Roseland, though if pre-sale is manana, I need to calm my nerves. Seeing a pre-sale pw in my inbox would go a long way.

were you at the preshow party at the 1st hammerstein show?