February Theatre Tour Official

bionic56

Seems like ticket sales are going to be done through GunsNRoses.com.

Possibly a way to prevent Azoff from getting any money?

Regardless, I'm excited now and can't wait! I'm definitely doing at least the last two shows of that list, and I'd like to do one of the NY shows, but it's at least a 4 1/2 drive to the location for me, and if it's actual inner NYC, I fucking can't stand to be around that area. But we'll see.

I hope they do iClips again.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did all 4 nights on the big Hammerstein run, but I'm not certain how wheelchair-accessible Terminal 5 is. Pretty sure Webster Hall is off-limits as far as that goes.

Definitely in for Roseland, though if pre-sale is manana, I need to calm my nerves. Seeing a pre-sale pw in my inbox would go a long way.

were you at the preshow party at the 1st hammerstein show?

Yes, I believe it was the 1st night, maybe second. Some really cool guys helped me up and down the steps at the bar. I remember we went and got some food at a local restaurant afterwards.

One of them had been drinking all day and was passing out at the table.

Good times!

Edited by oneway23

Just keep Civil War in the set. It's pretty much the only song I didn't get to hear in the last string of dates (besides Nice Boys).

Axl and the rest of the band know they'll be getting a large number of people at these shows who were at other shows on the last tour (East Rutherford, Camden, etc.), so using normal-band logic, the set list will be different.

But with this being Gn'R, anything is possible and nothing is subject to change.

That being said, I'm extremely excited.

Regardless, I'm excited now and can't wait! I'm definitely doing at least the last two shows of that list, and I'd like to do one of the NY shows, but it's at least a 4 1/2 drive to the location for me, and if it's actual inner NYC, I fucking can't stand to be around that area. But we'll see.

I'm in Long Island (For those unaware, we're essentially talking about the suburbs of NYC) and I can tell you, we're a 40 min train ride away, yet if I go more than 4 times a year, I break out in hives. Fortunate to have everything, fine, I get why people love it. Great place to visit, yet could never fathom how anyone would consciously choose to live there.

If I were talking about a 4 1/2 hr trek BEFORE dealing with NYC, I'm not so sure I'd feel as dedicated to the task.

I'm in Long Island (For those unaware, we're essentially talking about the suburbs of NYC) and I can tell you, we're a 40 min train ride away, yet if I go more than 4 times a year, I break out in hives. Fortunate to have everything, fine, I get why people love it. Great place to visit, yet could never fathom how anyone would consciously choose to live there.

If I were talking about a 4 1/2 hr trek BEFORE dealing with NYC, I'm not so sure I'd feel as dedicated to the task.

Yeah, that's how I'm thinking.

If I knew what to expect, it might make the decision easier, but you know how it goes. :lol:

Dude that was me!!!!!!!!!!! Birk from Chicago!!!!! And my buddy Ed, whats up man hahahahaha, finally found you, thats great

Wait, what? :confused:

Did all 4 nights on the big Hammerstein run, but I'm not certain how wheelchair-accessible Terminal 5 is. Pretty sure Webster Hall is off-limits as far as that goes.

Definitely in for Roseland, though if pre-sale is manana, I need to calm my nerves. Seeing a pre-sale pw in my inbox would go a long way.

Yes, I believe it was the 1st night, maybe second. Some really cool guys helped me up and down the steps at the bar. I remember we went and got some food at a local restaurant afterwards.

Good times!

Dude that was me!!!!!!!!!!! Birk from Chicago!!!!! And my buddy Ed, whats up man hahahahaha, finally found you, thats great

Sorry wrong person Black Sabbath

What's up, brother...wow, that's crazy..

I remember now, you guys came over from Chi-town, just partyin', no sleep

Wild time, and a great show, eh?

You thinking of coming out this way again?

Really good-hearted guys, treated my wife and I really well.

Edited by oneway23

What's up, brother...wow, that's crazy..

I remember now, you guys came over from Chi-town, just partyin', no sleep

Wild time, and a great show, eh?

You thinking of coming out this way again?

Really good-hearted guys, treated my wife and I really well.

nah, gonna do the chicago show, thats great man, i send you a personal msg, hit me up man, add me on facebook, glad to finally talk to you man

Good times!

Im heading to work , add me on facebook

hope to talk to you soon, and thanks for getting us into that venue first and getting 1st row for that show, that was the ultimate best show i was ever at, Thank you again

Edited by Birk

What's the fucking point about another CD tour? I just can't see it...

The point Is money, plain and simple. Anyone who has there hopes set on a new album release In 2012 Is going to be In for a huge let down. Hope for the best and expect the worst, thats all we can do at this point.

My friend knows someone at the HOB and he said that these are private shows and you cant buy tickets to these, i hope that is not true, and this is towards the Chicago HOB show, not sure about the rest...

Definitely hope your friend is wrong! This was going to be the one show I could actually Afford to go to!

GUNS N’ ROSES PLAN NEW YORK TAKEOVER

WITH HISTORIC RETURN TO THE RITZ

LOS ANGELES, CA (January 30, 2012) – Seminal rock icons, Guns N’ Roses, are set to invade New York during fashion week with a series of intimate shows then continue with additional stops through the northeast, announced today. Six shows confirmed so far including the historic return to The Ritz (now Webster Hall), 24 years after the filming of their heralded “Live At The Ritz” – the MTV concert continues to be one of the most sought after trades in bootleg circles. For the Webster Hall date, GN’R will celebrate their return by reclaiming the venue as The Ritz with signage and the name appearing on the marquee. The New York takeover in February marks the first time the band will appear at Roseland and Terminal 5, beginning on February 10, 2012. Full list of dates below.

Ticket presale on Tuesday, January 31 at 10:00am ET for the NY run, public on-sale is Wednesday, February 1. Chicago, Silver Spring and Atlantic City presale is Wednesday, February 1 at 10:00am EST, with public on-sale Friday, February 3. Tickets and VIP packages for all six dates will be available at gunsnroses.com.

Guns N’ Roses have just come off their sold-out global 2011 arena tour, with more than 30 shows in the US, visits to Latin America and multiple festivals, having played to millions of fans around the globe.

Celebrated worldwide as one of the most important rock acts in musical history, Guns N’ Roses are Axl Rose, DJ Ashba (guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboards), Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboards) and Frank Ferrer (drums). Founder Axl Rose started Guns N’ Roses over 25 years ago and since that time, they have become one of the biggest bands in music history, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. GN’R’s major-label debut, “Appetite For Destruction,” has sold over 28 million albums in the United States alone. The ground-breaking album changed the course of music with such classic hits as “Welcome The Jungle,” “Paradise City,” and the chart-topping single, “Sweet Child of Mine.” The band’s third studio release, Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, was the first double album release in history to nab both the top spots on the Billboard chart and went on to remain on the charts for more than 108 weeks while the band spent more than 2 years on the road to support. The ‘Illusion’ releases found the band charting new territory in the video arena with the theatrical trilogy, “November Rain,” “Don’t Cry” and “Estranged.” The band’s most recent release, Chinese Democracy (Black Frog/Geffen Records), released in November 2008 and debuted #1 on the charts in thirteen countries, going platinum in 15 countries!

Tour Dates:

February 10 Roseland Ballroom New York, NY

February 12 Terminal 6 New York, NY

February 15 The Ritz (Webster Hall) New York, NY

February 19 House of Blues Chicago, IL

February 23 The Fillmore Silver Spring, MD

February 24 House of Blues Atlantic City, NJ

# # #

For more information, contact:

Kim Estlund

B|W|R PR

310-248-6127

The ‘Illusion’ releases found the band charting new territory in the video arena with the theatrical trilogy, “November Rain,” “Don’t Cry” and “Estranged.”

Am I the only one who found odd that they included this line?