Sign the pledge

Flayer

I solemnly swear, for this next week, not to respond to, interact with, or in any other way alter my behaviour on account of the comments, thoughts or actions of anyone comparing either the old band or the new band unfavorably against one another, no matter how stupid, disrespectful, or infuriating they may be. For the good of the forum and the greater Guns N' Roses community at large, so help me God.

Signed,

Flayer

Edited by Flayer

This is the week in which we've had some of the best GNR news in a year, and yet this forum has become a complete clusterfuck with the same endless arguments hijacking every thread and just about everyone has been called a cupcake at some point with about 80% not deserving it. I am swearing off all that bullshit for the next week to just appreciate the good times and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Edited by Flayer

Where are the mods?

There are none. If there were, a few members wouldn't be here.

Agreed... like you

Shouldn't you be In school this time of day?

Why the fuck would I be in school? I graduated college a long time ago.

Try again cupcake

Fuck off you stupid little cunt. I can see by reading other posts, you are back, doing what you do best, and that would be trying to start shit with other members. You know there are other ways to boost your post count, rather then labeling other board members cupcakes, you might want to try having a semi Intelligent conversation and actually contribute something useful In your posts.

Where are the mods?

There are none. If there were, a few members wouldn't be here.

Agreed... like you

Shouldn't you be In school this time of day?

Why the fuck would I be in school? I graduated college a long time ago.

Try again cupcake

It was a pretty funny response though. I'll let you two fight it out....