HOF what do you want them to play??

HowlinWolf

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got you ticket just in case howlinwolf?

I tried the morning they went onsale. I was calling and calling on my phone like it was 1995 still because the HOF site said that was the only way to get them. Needless to say I couldn't get one. Then I saw on here that people got them online and I was soooo pissed. You going?

Sheen was a pretty good idea to induct but I think it should be a musicain for sure.. Shannon Hoon? Ron Wood? Kid Rock? Joe Perry?

Welcome to the Jungle, it's So Easy, Paradise city

No one mentioned "Easy" yet. That would actually be pretty sick too.

Edited by HowlinWolf

get ready if you still want to go even though its sold out, they will be televising it at the rock hall. you could watch it telecasted at the museum, not sure when the tickets go on sale?

http://rockhall.com/event/2012-induction-simulcast/

edit: on sale now $20 per ticket

only place to see it other than at the live event

no i did not get any tickets but i wish

Edited by PITBOSS

you got you ticket just in case howlinwolf?

I tried the morning they went onsale. I was calling and calling on my phone like it was 1995 still because the HOF site said that was the only way to get them. Needless to say I couldn't get one. Then I saw on here that people got them online and I was soooo pissed. You going?

Sheen was a pretty good idea to induct but I think it should be a musicain for sure.. Shannon Hoon? Ron Wood? Kid Rock? Joe Perry?

Welcome to the Jungle, it's So Easy, Paradise city

No one mentioned "Easy" yet. That would actually be pretty sick too.

Fuck yes, dig up Shannon Hoon for the induction. Why the fuck not?

I can't help but think in the realm of reality when coming up with a set list like this. I feel like they will stretch time constraints for GN'R because if they can get the original line-up to play it would be a big deal. They're basically obligated to play a few songs:

WTTJ

SCOM

November Rain

As far as new songs, as much as I love the new band and CD, this isn't about them. This is honoring what many view as the classic line-up, not the new crew. The Hall even listed specific names. I would rather see an extra song by the classic line up than one with the new line up.

Maybe something that Axl can sing perfectly still. Not so sure about the Jungle's vocals I have not heard him do that one right in a while. Maybe don't cry, mr. bownstone, its so easy, sweet child of mine, november rain, or estranged. I would love to hear Night Train too. Civil War, Live and Let Die, and pretty much any of them. Knockin on Heavens Doors if done like GNR did on Illusion II. I would like to hear So Fine. Too hard to choose I love GNR.

If they do a cover I hope they do Heart Break Hotel or Jumpin Jack Flash. Besides of course Knockin on Heavens Doors and Live and Let Die.

The original demo version of don't cry with Adler on drums would be cool.

Edited by rocker rockstar

Alot of good ideas here. They don't really have to play all hits at the HOF either.. It's So Easy (pretty short), Jungle and Knockin would be a good combo too. Someone mentioned Jumpin Jack Flash.. That would be pretty bad ass too..

welcome to the jungle and Sweet child O'mine with the Apettite line up

Dont Cry,You could be mine with Use your illusion line up

And please,not covers! it would be sad to be there and play a fucking cover.

Edited by rudolf1978