Official Site/Fan Club

Monty

Can anyone who has signed up to the official fan club (The Nightrain?) share some details on their experience thus far? Do you feel you've gotten value for money? Has there been any interaction with the band members (most importantly Axl?)? What are the other perks?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone who has signed up to the official fan club (The Nightrain?) share some details on their experience thus far? Do you feel you've gotten value for money? Has there been any interaction with the band members (most importantly Axl?)? What are the other perks?

It's absolutely awful! Seriously it's one of the shittest forums I've ever seen! I got a one month free trial for ordering one of the live streams and I won't be renewing my membership. The layout is hideous and as of this past month I think there's been pretty much zero benefits for members so $30-$50 for one live stream and a shitty t-shirt is a rip off.

Oh, and if you think that some of the posters on here suck Axl's balls a little too much then wait until you see some of the fuckers on there. Seriously it's as though lolcano and Ali got together and spawned a rampaging horde of bastard love children.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

It's absolutely awful! Seriously it's one of the shittest forums I've ever seen! I got a one month free trial for ordering one of the live streams and I won't be renewing my membership. The layout is hideous and as of this past month I think there's been pretty much zero benefits for members so $30-$50 for one live stream and a shitty t-shirt is a rip off.

Oh, and if you think that some of the posters on here suck Axl's balls a little too much then wait until you see some of the fuckers on there. Seriously it's as though lolcano and Ali got together and spawned a rampaging horde of bastard love children.

Lolllll!

I rarely check it out but was able to win 2 tix to the Orlando UCAP show... so that in iteslf paid for the subscription fee. I still haven't received my T-shirt or the other stuff they are suppose to send out.

Guest gunns5

I'm more disapointed with ground ctrl, they're quiet unprofessional, it took them 3 weeks to activate my account so I can't see the forum/membership functionality changing all that quick.

Guest gunns5

Don't bother making a support ticket either, complete waste of time , I ended up making a support ticket to get them to notice my first support ticket LOL

I payed the 30 ti be a member and its pretty beat. The stuff we are suppose to get like the shirt and stuff has been delayed another month so we wont be getting that any time soon. The site is average at best the only thing that's keeping me interested is the point system. Other wise accpet for a chat with bumblefoot its not worth the money. There's no video no pics nothing, I think if they ever finish the site theu should extend the year long members a few months because were living in a half furnished apartment. So far a disappointment.....

I paid for the premium account, and think it's a really cool site. After so many years of having nothing I figured to just do it. And you know what? When I get tired of reading crap by cupcakes etc, I can go there because these people paid for their accounts and that means less garbage posted. My only complaint is that there are no pages to click on in the threads.

I paid for the premium account, and think it's a really cool site. After so many years of having nothing I figured to just do it. And you know what? When I get tired of reading crap by cupcakes etc, I can go there because these people paid for their accounts and that means less garbage posted. My only complaint is that there are no pages to click on in the threads.

That's the main reason i didn't contribute. Clicking on a topic and having to start from page one each time is sad...

I paid for the premium account, and think it's a really cool site. After so many years of having nothing I figured to just do it. And you know what? When I get tired of reading crap by cupcakes etc, I can go there because these people paid for their accounts and that means less garbage posted.

As far as I could see it meant more garbage posted cos it was basically one big circle jerk. :shrugs:

I paid for the premium account, and think it's a really cool site. After so many years of having nothing I figured to just do it. And you know what? When I get tired of reading crap by cupcakes etc, I can go there because these people paid for their accounts and that means less garbage posted.

As far as I could see it meant more garbage posted cos it was basically one big circle jerk. :shrugs:

I'd much rather read and discuss about a band I like over reading some of the trash posted here.

I'd much rather read and discuss about a band I like over reading some of the trash posted here.

I'll throw an Amen at that! :thumbsup:

Yes... but this trash is free... and funnier!

That's the reason I'm considering getting a membership. Right now all of my extra money is going towards the concerts I'm attending with them this summer, so the membership will have to wait for now.