Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks great! People who say he's fat are idiots. He looks fit to me. Cannot wait for it to be June so I can see the band live!

I have to agree he looks slimmer even compared to Orlando HOB show. Looks a lot slimmer compared to the RIR. I watched a video of highlights from the show in Argentina and you could tell he had some extra weight. link below: either way glad he staying in shape for the upcoming tour. maybe RIR was a wake up call

It is pretty obvious that a reunion tour is never gonna happen, even if for some reason Axl and Slash stop feuding (which I am betting will never happen). I wish the reporter asked about the HOF instead of something that crazy. But then again he is a TMZ dude, not neccesarily a GNR fan

Edited by WhazUp

'Not in this lifetime' hahaha, good news and nothing new as far as i'm concerned. It's a shame he chose to divulge his thoughts to some leech photographer as opposed to a couple lines on a messageboard.

He's said he wont ever play with Slash again and that one of them would die before a reunion happened. So its nothing new that's being divulged.

Pretty clear cut answer, and after an answer as direct as that, I think we can forget about the RHOF crap now... :rolleyes:

So just expect Slash, Duff, Matt and Steven..... and then maybe a performance by Slash and Matt with Donovan or some shit. :lol:

I think Axls' made the right choice personally...