RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute goose bumps. Steven Adler is a survivor and was absolutely amazing on drums. Seeing him bang the drums while Sorum smashed is symbols with the tambourine was surreal. Slash was a little reserved but played great. Whata great moment in Guns N' Roses history. But seeing Steven Adler shine was my highlite. For me, one of the best GNR moments in the last decade.

Edited by Siamese Democracy

Where are you guys? Hbo Canada on Bell didn't show the gnr performance...cut to Robbie Robertson right after the induction.

That's how I saw it as well, i wasn't expecting them to show them play. Did you notice that they came out to Watch This from Slash's first solo record?

RHCP rocked!

Where are you guys? Hbo Canada on Bell didn't show the gnr performance...cut to Robbie Robertson right after the induction.

That's how I saw it as well, i wasn't expecting them to show them play. Did you notice that they came out to Watch This from Slash's first solo record?

RHCP rocked!

They did what now? :shocked:

RHCP rocked!

Ya I was like wait what song is that I hear lol I'm sure when they came out live a GNR song was playing but they probably had to change it for the show.

I was really disappointed they dropped Mr. Brownstone, but I understand they didn't have enough available time to broadcast three songs from each inductee performance.

Plus when the DVD comes out they will have to provide "bonus footage".

Do you really think time had something to do with it?

RHCP rocked!

Ya I was like wait what song is that I hear lol I'm sure when they came out live a GNR song was playing but they probably had to change it for the show.

They come out to Welcome To The Jungle when it happened live

Absolute goose bumps. Steven Adler is a survivor and was absolutely amazing on drums. Seeing him bang the drums while Sorum smashed is symbols with the tambourine was surreal. Slash was a little reserved but played great. Whata great moment in Guns N' Roses history. But seeing Steven Adler shine was my highlite. For me, one of the best GNR moments in the last decade.

I'm glad they did the performance. Even if Axl and Izzy did play, it would've just been seen as a one off, a time to reconnect, and after a week or two, reunion fever would've died out. It's good that they're doing their own things.

RHCP rocked!

They come out to Welcome To The Jungle when it happened live

This is really odd, I wonder if all this differs regionally. They came out to PC on the HBO I watched.

watched the hbo show tonite...honest opinion is the guns part was really bad...monotone myles...not much energy besides steven...slash played pretty much uninspired...from what everyone was posting from the live show...i expected much more

I'm glad they did the performance. Even if Axl and Izzy did play, it would've just been seen as a one off, a time to reconnect, and after a week or two, reunion fever would've died out. It's good that they're doing their own things.

Really??? Why hasn't it died out when they didn't then? Are you honestly ignorant enough to believe that a one time performance would quench the thirst for a reunion instead of adding fuel to the flames?

I truly feel for you if that's the case.