Rapidfire?

SeBaZ

Never heard this but it sure sounds like a young Axl Rose, "ready" at the beginning also sounds like his speaking voice. I remember reading about Axl's vocals in Rapidfire sounding kinda like Rob Halford, I see what they meant. That was cool

Never heard this but it sure sounds like a young Axl Rose, "ready" at the beginning also sounds like his speaking voice. I remember reading about Axl's vocals in Rapidfire sounding kinda like Rob Halford, I see what they meant. That was cool

The "ready" is tacked on from one of the Hollywood Rose demos - "Anything Goes", I think.

Not sure about Rapidfire, but I've been looking for this for awhile since I first heard it. Thank you.

Speaking of Rapidfire, wasn't there supposed to be some sort of Rapidfire release, right around now?

Wasn't May 5th the ''release date'' of the remastered/remixed Crash Diet?

Not sure about the Rapidfire demo's though, all I know is that they're releasing them this year.

That's what i was referring to. I haven't heard about any other releases.

The site for Rapidfire is still up, but now maintained by someone else. At least according to the e-mail at the bottom. It's now "Joshua@rapidfire1983.com" where as it used to be "Kevin", as in Kevin Lawrence, the guitarist for Rapidfire.

Current: Rapidfire1983.com

The original site via archive.org contains what would've been the cover art for the release (I'm assuming because it's an exact square in dimensions): RapidFire1983.com - 18th of April, 2005

Furthermore, it was originally TheAxlTapes.com, and only one semi complete backup exists for it. I don't remember what the Axl.jpg was. TheAxlTapes.com - 27th of August, 2004

EDIT:3rd edit in 10 minutes, anyway, found this page. It lists both e-mails and has an open letter about working with Axl's lawyers. I remember this actually, seems sometime after this date the site expired and has just recently come back in or around 2011. Rapidfire1983.com - 11th of Oct, 2007

EDIT:Ok, this has to be the final fucking edit lol found a different e-mail in 2011, Joshua@jsolomonlaw.com. JSolomonLaw was probably created sometime in 2010, but possibly earlier. The first backup of it was in 2010, and it's identical to if you went to it today. Here is the Rapidfire backup with that email: Rapidfire1983.com - 15th of July, 2011

Interestingly, Axl.jpg is also 525x525 pixels, maybe it was placeholder artwork. Anyway, as for the clip, I don't know if it's Rapidfire or not, but it does sound like Axl. The reason I kind of doubt it being Rapidfire is actually because I could have swore I read an interview with Kevin who said at that time he was singing in the lower register. EDIT: Found it, well, not the original source sadly but several sites report the same thing. Here are the Google Results:Google

Edited by AxlRocks

Rapidfire

LA Guns

Guns N'Roses

Uzi Suicide

whats with the weapon obsession :krider:

If the same lot had been born 20 years down the line, might they have opted to use words like Nuclear, Warhead, ElectromagneticA :D

Edited by vaida

Weapons are cool. These are mine.

gunsxu.jpg

For those who care... .22 J. Stevens Arms bolt action rifle, 2 semi-automatic Romanian G AKMs, and a semi-automatic HK G36/SL8.

Edited by Sweersa

gunsxu.jpg

For those who care... .22 J. Stevens Arms bolt action rifle, 2 semi-automatic Romanian G AKMs, and a semi-automatic HK G36/SL8.

Proud to be an American emot-911.gif

gunsxu.jpg

Not too popular with the (attractive) girls, are ya?

Not too popular with the (attractive) girls, are ya?

What's that supposed to mean? People that favor "scary" guns that take balls (and sometimes money) to own and operate don't get to hang out with some nice ladies?

If only you could be a fly on my shoulder tonight. I'll be getting some nice dances in with some fine women. :D

Many are actually aware of my hobby and have no beef with it. Girls like men that can protect them from criminals wearing non-plate based body armor. :P

Proud to be an American emot-911.gif

Right on. :)

Edited by Sweersa

gunsxu.jpg

nice guns, i really like the HK G36. i only have a 9mm shot an ak47 many times.

nice guns, i really like the HK G36. i only have a 9mm shot an ak47 many times.

Thanks. I don't own any pistols currently but I've been meaning to pick up an HK USP .45. The first gun I shot was a 9mm (I was around 13 at the time) and it was such a blast!