2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

Guest RonMexico82

Logic would suggest that after the Hall of Fame embarrassment Axl should respond in some manner and what better way to do it than to play new material.

Unfortunately logic has been entirely absent from Axl Rose's world since the early 90's.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think axl sound checks at the start of every tour, also just because there have never been a picture posted somewhere doesn't mean he hasn't attended any other sound checks. ;)

You're exactly correct... he was at the arena early when Eddie Trunk and those guys were in Miami... i bet hes checking stuff out a lot more than we think, if doesnt he'd be quite stupid since these shows are all about HIM

not to me...

I find it hilarious that anybody not attending the shows would bw mad about the setlist...

It's not that. It's just that if they continue to tour playing the old band's material this band will never move on and create their own identity.

The only reason why people call this band a "cover band" or a "nostalgia act" is because they play most of the old bands material.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I find it hilarious that anybody not attending the shows would bw mad about the setlist...

It's not that. It's just that if they continue to tour playing the old band's material this band will never move on and create their own identity.

The only reason why people call this band a "cover band" or a "nostalgia act" is because they play most of the old bands material.

What people? The cupcakes and the haters! I am a fan and never think that. And I keep going to the shows.

Edited by batman007

if the first songs are

chinese democracy

welcome to the jungle

it's so easy

mr brownastone

sorry

I'll be disappointed again.

I won't. GNR is back that's all that matters.

There was a time (no pun intended) where it all that did matter was that the band was back. It's not like they've been gone that long. It's been two months since the last show. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the band has remained mostly active for the past few years, but it's at the point now where it's time to move on. I'm hoping for a great show and not expecting any surprises, but for now, I look at this as just another tour. I'd like to be wrong.

Did Bumblefoot trim his beard?

No he just trimmed himself. Although I think he dyed it.

In Russia Bumblefoot doesnt trim beard.

Beard trims Bumblefoot.

:rofl-lol:

rofl I should have seen that coming.....

I feel unity and peace in this thread. Good times are upon us.