2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

OhMyGod

Going Down,

Catcher

TWAT

OTGM

The General

Atlus Shrugged

Soul Monster

All this year

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

crash diet

november rain ( original 20 minutes version)

blood in the water

right next door to hell

get in the ring

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One In A Million

Cornshucker

Coma

My World

Accordion solo by Chris Pitman with DJ on the tambourine

;)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, their playing the same arena two nights in a row, am I right?

Well, you know what would be cool. If they play two really long sets to accommodate two nights of material. Like for instance play pretty much everything that they have rehearsed over the last few years, plus new songs. Start each night with Chinese Democracy, and end each night with Paradise City, the rest is up to the band. They can keep the staples like ISE, Brownstone, Sorry, LALD, NR, Don't Cry, and Patience, Estranged and Civil War, but add a whole shit of different stuff to the set-list each night.

Just a though.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

also, people are getting their hopes up WAAAAY to much about new material. Remember this is the same tour that started in october just carrying on to Europe, so the 'new' songs to the set list are Estranged, Civil war, Riff raff...ect.

I can see a lot of angry posts in a few hours. rofl-lol.gif

also, people are getting their hopes up WAAAAY to much about new material. Remember this is the same tour that started in october just carrying on to Europe, so the 'new' songs to the set list are Estranged, Civil war, Riff raff...ect.

Exactly...

I won't be angry. We're either getting more UYI, or more CD. It's a win/win situation.

and 1991 wasn't his last soundcheck. He did the MTV 2002 Music Awards, where he revealed NEW MATERIAL (Maddy)... wait a minute... a pattern is forming

Edited by iftheworld

backstage !

89967788b2e8789b8f11e1be6a12313820455d7.jpg

Is it just me or does Ron look like he's lost a lot of weight? He wasn't big in the first place, but he looks really thin in that picture.

Yeah, I was just going to comment of that. He looks like he either lost a lot of weight, or the outfit is making him look thinner.

Exactly...

Not really. Why not classify it as the same tour that started in late 2009? The only reason of the long break in 2011 is because they couldn't organize the tour while they were in Europe.

I won't be angry. We're either getting more UYI, or more CD. It's a win/win situation.

and 1991 wasn't his last soundcheck. He did the MTV 2002 Music Awards, where he revealed NEW MATERIAL (Maddy)... wait a minute... a pattern is forming

And Taipei... with new music also B)

I think axl sound checks at the start of every tour, also just because there have never been a picture posted somewhere doesn't mean he hasn't attended any other sound checks. ;)

You're exactly correct... he was at the arena early when Eddie Trunk and those guys were in Miami... i bet hes checking stuff out a lot more than we think, if doesnt he'd be quite stupid since these shows are all about HIM