2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet we're going to get pretty much the same setlist as the last tour.

I can see them adding a new Illusions song, or atleast Oh My God. Hell, maybe they'll play Going Down.

Well rumors have been passed for awhile now stating that they have two new songs they'll play. Keep in mind they're just rumors. All I know is I'm pumped same setlist or not. GNR is back.

Anyone know what time the shows starting in CA time? Hopefully someone will be providing updates.

Why don't you just google "current time in Moscow" which gives you the day & time. Then you can work out what time it is in CA & compare it to Moscow. :thumbsup:

i think we're going to see some new stuff...i'm positive, i mean dizzy said that they've expanded their UYI catalogue...i'm thinking maybe perfect crime, dead horse, yesterdays... who knows maybe even breakdown... and dust n bones if izzy joins them

and maybe 1-2 new songs

Another Slash vs Axl thread? Nop just another Old vs New Thread.

Cmon let us, the fans, enjoy these shows.

We, europeans, never seen Civil War, Estranged, Motivation or Riff Raff!

btw Bumble said in a mini-interview with Guns N' Roses Portugal that he will play one of his songs in his solo.

2 - What can we expect from your solo/jam for the next GN'R shows? New stuff or something already known from your personal repertoire?

Ron - I may bust out a song of my own from one of the albums. We'll see how it comes together...

Full Interview: http://www.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses-portugal/ron-bumblefoot-thal-interview-for-guns-n-roses-portugal/404382486250555

btw Bumble said in a mini-interview with Guns N' Roses Portugal that he will play one of his songs in his solo.

2 - What can we expect from your solo/jam for the next GN'R shows? New stuff or something already known from your personal repertoire?

Ron - I may bust out a song of my own from one of the albums. We'll see how it comes together...

Full Interview: http://www.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses-portugal/ron-bumblefoot-thal-interview-for-guns-n-roses-portugal/404382486250555

Cool!!

This !

and i bet on Cant play the Blues ! good news anyway !