TWAT Played in DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!

So Brodie, how do you feel now? You said Ron couldn't handle the solo, now there's a great quality recording out there proving otherwise... again.

Did you ever find that post of me "attacking" anyone?

And I never said he couldn't handle the solo.

So you're batting 0/2.

You said that nobody could play as cleanly as Bucket and that Ron plays Bucket's solos badly. That to me is indeed saying that he can't handle Bucket's stuff.

Oh, and read your posts in this thread. If you think that answering sarcastically some posts and telling people how they'd be a "hit" at parties and how they're "adorable kids" isn't a way to make fun and attack them in a way, I'm sorry, but I shouldn't even be quoting you. When people questioned your posts regarding Bumblefoot you wasted more posts trying to make fun of them than actually giving them an actual answer. If you don't mind, I could change the "attack" word to "trolling". Would that be better? You still wouldn't be funny but that would change my original point. I'm not a native english speaker, so finding the right words is tough sometimes. :) But what I meant ain't changing - you got to make fun of people instead of giving them an answer.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Brodie, how do you feel now? You said Ron couldn't handle the solo, now there's a great quality recording out there proving otherwise... again.

Did you ever find that post of me "attacking" anyone?

And I never said he couldn't handle the solo.

So you're batting 0/2.

You said that nobody could play as cleanly as Bucket and that Ron plays Bucket's solos badly. That to me is indeed saying that he can't handle Bucket's stuff.

Oh, and read your posts in this thread. If you think that answering sarcastically some posts and telling people how they'd be a "hit" at parties and how they're "adorable kids" isn't a way to make fun and attack them in a way, I'm sorry, but I shouldn't even be quoting you. When people questioned your posts regarding Bumblefoot you wasted more posts trying to make fun of them than actually giving them an actual answer. If you don't mind, I could change the "attack" word to "trolling". Would that be better? You still wouldn't be funny but that would change my original point. I'm not a native english speaker, so finding the right words is tough sometimes. :) But what I meant ain't changing - you got to make fun of people instead of giving them an answer.

My gosh. Do you just whine and cry about the way people post in every topic?

The last topic I was in you were crying about the haters and cupcakes. And "fail more".........does anybody over the age of 14 actually use those words?

My advice is to stop crying about what other people post. Why do u let an anonymous poster who lives in another country bother you so much?

People come here to talk about their favorite band. Not to get chastised by some kid who is crying because they aren't worshipping Team Axl (you no doubt have that shirt) strongly enough.

If you don't like a poster then ignore them. Or, I guess, you can just continue to whine and cry about them in every friggen topic.

Dude, he asked me to show him a post where he attacks somebody because I said he wasted more time trolling/attacking people instead of answering them. I did not say those words to you but I can understand why you got it wrong. It is the way you act. I am not the one in a GnR fan forum attacking every person supporting Axl. I guess most people here dont like you because you are like that. Stop that, seriously. You are fucking annoying and have nothing to do with Brodie's posts. He's got a point and argued with people his way - you're simply annoying. A whole fkn lot I'd say :)

Dude, he asked me to show him a post where he attacks somebody because I said he wasted more time trolling/attacking people instead of answering them. I did not say those words to you but I can understand why you got it wrong. It is the way you act. I am not the one in a GnR fan forum attacking every person supporting Axl. I guess most people here dont like you because you are like that. Stop that, seriously. You are fucking annoying and have nothing to do with Brodie's posts. He's got a point and argued with people his way - you're simply annoying. A whole fkn lot I'd say :)

By most people you mean that 6-7 Axl worshippers that whine and cry about people that don't worship Axl's every move.....then yes.

You complain about Brodie insulting you.....but you always insult people that disagree with you.

It's kids like you that make the forum annoying. You insult anybody that has a different opinion, then cry if they respond. Hater, cupcakes, fail much, go Team Axl!!!!!! Which twilight movie was your favorite?

The last topic I was in you were crying about the haters and cupcakes. And "fail more".........does anybody over the age of 14 actually use those words?

My advice is to stop crying about what other people post.

Oh the irony...

My advice is to stop crying about what other people post.

Oh the irony...

Indeed. That was my point in another thread.

I'll do it only because the guitar Slash is holding in yr avatar is his most beautiful one. Haha

I bet you were using the mobile version of the forum. :tongue2:

Haha yes! How do you know? :P

Because the avatars are different. He's avatar in the regular forum (or if you're viewing on an iPad) is Snakepit's 1st album cover.

• 2 weeks later...