• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

If you didn't see it, here is a video I found on youtube, the whole song

So glad they played this

Both have already been posted.

Apologies I was enthusiastic and didn't notice the links posted before.

Guest gunns5

WTF? They just played TWAT and people here are talking about IRS? Give th guys a break!

And yeah, cant believe nobody mentioned that, but I'll say it again: DJ fucked up and didnt begin to play the second solo at the right time. Not only that and he even tried to play the first one with a wah wich didnt sound right at all (even though he just dont use it on SOD). Way to go, Ashba. :thumbsup:

THIS

WTF? They just played TWAT and people here are talking about IRS? Give th guys a break!

And yeah, cant believe nobody mentioned that, but I'll say it again: DJ fucked up and didnt begin to play the second solo at the right time. Not only that and he even tried to play the first one with a wah wich didnt sound right at all (even though he just dont use it on SOD). Way to go, Ashba. :thumbsup:

THIS

You must have misread. He didn't say "They should play Oh My God"

Yeah, not only that but he had some trouble playing some notes in the solo. Not very accurate I'd say. I'm giving him another chance but the fuckups are there again.

Guest gunns5

THIS

You must have misread. He didn't say "They should play Oh My God"

Actually, I was referring to the first part of Voodoo's post, I thought it was clear but in hindsight maybe I should of made it bold as it's obviously confused someone.

Guest gunns5

Ron fuckin nailed that song. What a professional and a credit to the name Guns N' Roses

he's irreplaceable and reliable, the best of the three guitarists in all aspects of performance and technique.

Guest gunns5

Ron fuckin nailed that song. What a professional and a credit to the name Guns N' Roses

he's irreplaceable and reliable, the best of the three guitarists in all aspects of performance and technique.

Indeed. Hopefully Axl aknowledges that.

He's the workhorse of the guitarists, and when he performs, he doesn't rely on gimmick moves or anything, he just chugs along and kicks some serious ass.

I have no doubt Axl will incorporate some Bumblemagic in the next albums, obviously though in keeping with Bucket and Fincks work of course ;)

Indeed. Hopefully Axl aknowledges that.

He's the workhorse of the guitarists, and when he performs, he doesn't rely on gimmick moves or anything, he just chugs along and kicks some serious ass.

I have no doubt Axl will incorporate some Bumblemagic in the next albums, obviously though in keeping with Bucket and Fincks work of course ;)

+9000

IMO this was likely the best TWAT performance ever: Axl sounded consistently good on the verses and choruses, and did those screams on time too. Ashba's mistake was not terribly major. BBF nailed the solo. Solid.