GNR Metro arena Newcastle gig

UK SUBS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to get out arena fast was being chased for it...

It was the greatest catch ever, caught it right in mid air with another guy, i had the firmer grip, he was a sore loser though dug his nails into me tried tripping me then nearly cried like a baby when security and two others told him to back off.

Ps these pictures are awesome, once im home tomorow will give u guys a link.

Had to get out arena fast was being chased for it...

It was the greatest catch ever, caught it right in mid air with another guy, i had the firmer grip, he was a sore loser though dug his nails into me tried tripping me then nearly cried like a baby when security and two others told him to back off.

Ps these pictures are awesome, once im home tomorow will give u guys a link.

Hell to the yes!you should of kicked him in the nuts!

Axl had to ask the crowd to take a step back because the folks in the front are getting crushed.

Beer cup went on stage during lald and he said dont fuckin through shit but apart from that really good mood and i think he was surprised by the audiance. It was more lively than the last 2 shows.

Just got in, couple of things I noted before sleep..

- Bumble looked fed up much of the time I thought, Glad To Be Here was particularly intense, like he was singing it about the very situation he was in at the time.. worrying maybe... perhaps nothing also

- Axl said he fractured his shoulder so had to go the hospital, also asked the crowd to calm down and take a step back as the people at the front were being crushed

- Mic fucked up big time end of This I Love, just screeched with feedback everytime Axl tried to sing the line, he took a shifty glance at both left and right speaker stacks then shrugged it off and looked a bit bemused

- Frank wore a Newcastle United hat most of the night, at least I think it was the Newky badge anyway

- Axl missed his cue to start SCOM's vocals due to still being in the oxygen tent, came out laughing and eventually started the verse

- Axl was in a great mood, smiling a lot, changed the line in Don't Cry to 'And please remember.. that DJ lied!'

Tits were also on show in PC, much to the amusement of DJ and Axl. I caught Frank's sweatband then we hung around afterwards. Frank first out, very friendly and gracious, spoke to everyone, hugged fans, took pics and signed stuff (signed my programme and laughed at the sweatband). Pitman was next, only shook my mates hand then shuffled on ignoring any attention or requests. After that Fortus looked set to leave but ended up going back into the arena. Was too cold and late to hang around more so not sure when or if any other members materialised. I did see Jarmo and Del James numerous times though, Jarmo carrying a stack of Dominos Pizzas to the tour buses, my mate asked if any of em were BBQ Chicken; no word on whether any were or not.

All in all stunning gig, Axl sounded absolutely sublime, setlist was pretty much all I could have wished for, and an endurance test to say the least reaching Paradise City..

Caught the mic tonight, look out for my front row pics tomorrow.

Axl fractured shoulder, torn legiment from previous ingury had an mri in newcastle. Great show, :)

Fantastic - would be just about everyone on here's dream to catch that friggin' mic ! What a cracker of a souvenier - well done dude :)

Just got in, couple of things I noted before sleep..

- Bumble looked fed up much of the time I thought, Glad To Be Here was particularly intense, like he was singing it about the very situation he was in at the time.. worrying maybe... perhaps nothing also

- Axl said he fractured his shoulder so had to go the hospital, also asked the crowd to calm down and take a step back as the people at the front were being crushed

- Mic fucked up big time end of This I Love, just screeched with feedback everytime Axl tried to sing the line, he took a shifty glance at both left and right speaker stacks then shrugged it off and looked a bit bemused

- Frank wore a Newcastle United hat most of the night, at least I think it was the Newky badge anyway

- Axl missed his cue to start SCOM's vocals due to still being in the oxygen tent, came out laughing and eventually started the verse

- Axl was in a great mood, smiling a lot, changed the line in Don't Cry to 'And please remember.. that DJ lied!'

Tits were also on show in PC, much to the amusement of DJ and Axl. I caught Frank's sweatband then we hung around afterwards. Frank first out, very friendly and gracious, spoke to everyone, hugged fans, took pics and signed stuff (signed my programme and laughed at the sweatband). Pitman was next, only shook my mates hand then shuffled on ignoring any attention or requests. After that Fortus looked set to leave but ended up going back into the arena. Was too cold and late to hang around more so not sure when or if any other members materialised. I did see Jarmo and Del James numerous times though, Jarmo carrying a stack of Dominos Pizzas to the tour buses, my mate asked if any of em were BBQ Chicken; no word on whether any were or not.

All in all stunning gig, Axl sounded absolutely sublime, setlist was pretty much all I could have wished for, and an endurance test to say the least reaching Paradise City..

Thanks for the review.