What do you think is the most Spinal Tap moment of the whole Chinese Democracy Tour?

Randy Lahey

Bumblefoot getting lost with the Stormtrooper helmet was kinda like Derek Smalls getting trapped in that thing on stage.

Can MSL's family sue him for dragging down the St. Laurent name the way Slash & Duff allegedly sued Axl for tarnishing the GN'R brand?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSL threatens to sue BBA over accusations made in Randy Lahey's Chinese Democracy Spinal Tap thread on MYGNR. :rofl-lol:

This whole "Returned Members" idea has proven successful!

Exactly

more fun, more crticism of Axl/Slash, but the amnesty contains the danger: the forums biggest cupcakes come back

MSL threatens to sue BBA over accusations made in Randy Lahey's Chinese Democracy Spinal Tap thread on MYGNR. :rofl-lol:

Exactly

more fun, more crticism of Axl/Slash, but the amnesty contains the danger: the forums biggest cupcakes come back

I liked it better when it was just fans discussing their favorite band. Not bashing or being cynical pricks.

why have fans discussing a band they like when you can have a bunch of bitter ex-fans derailing the discussion amongst fans?

u had the 2nd post here, the very one that derailed it. the thread prolly would a been more fun if you hadn't been such a negative nancy.

There are so many:

- Slash is "in my ass" rant.

- Passing out doughnuts to the crowd in NYC.

- Axl not being let into VMAs because of his makeover.

2002 is full of excellent Spinal Tap moments.

GNR123GNR456 -

I asked for clarification of which tour he was asking about. I pointed out that the models were not in the front row and I explained why I found the fire marshall situation to have been handled reasonably by the band.

So I derailed a thread by addressing the specific points raised in the original post? WTF?

This thread was supposed to be the best "Spinal Tap moments" of the Chinese Democracy Tour. The one last lasted a decade.

GNR123GNR456 -

I asked for clarification of which tour he was asking about. I pointed out that the models were not in the front row and I explained why I found the fire marshall situation to have been handled reasonably by the band.

So I derailed a thread by addressing the specific points raised in the original post? WTF?

Do you really have to ask? my god..

just change your name to buzz killington already

Edited by sweetness

They're inaccurate all the time yet they think they're badasses. nothing new here. hard to have a real and reasonable discussion amongst retards.

Either scenario: *middle finger raised sky high*

You are so tough. I wonder if you do that in front of people Mr. tough man... :monkey:

if some people have nothing else in life to do for fun other than to lie about bands they used to like, then sorry if it makes me a buzzkill to correct inaccuracies.

if you're being serious and actually believe what you're saying.. :rofl-lol:

if you're trying to be annoying, you're not so bad at that

Wish MSL and BBA would just fuck right off. Boring!

On topic, I would say this year has been the most 'spinal tap' ever. Square melons, models on the front row and Axl seemingly falling over at every show!

Love this wierd band!

What do you think is the most Spinal Tap moment of the whole Chinese Democracy Tour?

- That it lasted for 10 years.

WINNER.

Edited by W. Adam S

There would be no better time for Dexter to return.

- That it lasted for 10 years.

Even if you subscribe to the "t-shirt theory", that still isn't accurate.

So what was the 2006 tour called, or the 2010 tour?

Ignore the big fat, boring, lying, attention whoring, blackmailing idiot.