DJ Ashba giving his guitar to a crowd member mid-Nightrain.

SMG

thanks for posting, I originally thought he gave it to him to keep, guess he couldn't or the poor guy in the chair would have caused a problem because there are pathetic people in the world that would tip him for it.

he is a really down to earth guy, talked to us like we'd always been friends. making jokes etc.

lol

I thought he actually gave a Les Paul to someone in the crowd so I was like "wow...rad :drevil: "

Very cool nonetheless.

I'm not the biggest Ashba fan ( mainly because of his impros and solo material ) but he is a very good entertainer and always seems to care very much about the fans.

:thumbsup:

Really does come across as a nice guy Ashba, cares about what the band means to folks, yeah his appearance isn't everyone's taste and I hate the monster energy advertisement tops but he plays the material well and has a lot of charisma and was scouted by Rose himself, can wear a bin bag for all I care, hope he brings the goods on something new one day!

Ashba might not be the coolest-looking guy, and he really is kinda "make the most of it" kinda guy but there's no denial that he's got more ambition and charisma than most of his fellow past and present GnR members.

I just thought this deserves another post.

Fucking awesome.

DJ IMO is a great performer and has been a nice addition and almost a breath of fresh air to GnR. It is very cool he performs to the handicap people at most shows. My cousin has duchenne muscular dystrophy and is in a wheel chair. Its not easy for people like that to get around in venues, its very cool what DJ does. I remember at the show in Toronto DJ waved to this young kid sitting right by one of the ramps and handed him his guitar pic.

DJ IMO is a great performer and has been a nice addition and almost a breath of fresh air to GnR. It is very cool he performs to the handicap people at most shows. My cousin has duchenne muscular dystrophy and is in a wheel chair. Its not easy for people like that to get around in venues, its very cool what DJ does. I remember at the show in Toronto DJ waved to this young kid sitting right by one of the ramps and handed him his guitar pic.

Class guy! Thumbs up!

Guest Gunns

The fan should of started making a getaway to the nearest exit with the guitar :lol: , definately a nice gesture by Dj