How much would it cost me

iftheworld

that might be accurate

I remember hearing reports back when they played some Russian oil tycoon's birthday party that it was around $1 million. Wonder how that breaks down for the band? Axl get half? Maybe it would be cheaper to just hire Axl and rent a piano. Might cut your cost down by $500k.

that might be accurate

I remember hearing reports back when they played some Russian oil tycoon's birthday party that it was around $1 million. Wonder how that breaks down for the band? Axl get half? Maybe it would be cheaper to just hire Axl and rent a piano. Might cut your cost down by $500k.

$600k he plays One in A Million :tongue2:

that might be accurate

$600k he plays One in A Million :tongue2:

I'd pay two million to hear the rest of Chinese privately.

About a million for most people but when Axl hears who's asking he'll make it ten million, stop the show after three songs and expect a blowjob before he leaves! The thing is, the OP would think it was the greatest thing in the world! :lol:

Way more than what should ever be charged for a glorified cover band.

why do you spend your time posting on a website dedicated to a glorified cover band?

I thought this website was about Guns N' Roses, not only Axl's Guns N' Employees.

Way more than what should ever be charged for a glorified cover band.

why do you spend your time posting on a website dedicated to a glorified cover band?

I thought this website was about Guns N' Roses, not only Axl's Guns N' Employees.

If you want to talk about the original members, go the former gunners section.

This is about how much money it would cost me to employ Guns. You cupcakes never learn.

Edited by iftheworld

How much would it cost me to get Guns to play at my birthday party?

I'm thinking of saving up. Of course you guys are invited.

to answer your question seriously because honestly if you have to "save up" you cant afford them. I would say a lot would depend on the specifics... do you want full production? acoustic only? all the members? Are they currently passing through town because they are already touring??

they were making around 200K per show during UCAP just to put it in perspective. so i would say thats your minimum number

How much would it cost me to get Guns to play at my birthday party?

I'm thinking of saving up. Of course you guys are invited.

to answer your question seriously because honestly if you have to "save up" you cant afford them. I would say a lot would depend on the specifics... do you want full production? acoustic only? all the members? Are they currently passing through town because they are already touring??

they were making around 200K per show during UCAP just to put it in perspective. so i would say thats your minimum number

200K per show? O_O Source?

billboard tour section... when they release the weekly top grossing rock shows

If they would agree to play a birthday party, I say 1.5 million. Then the money you need for the items in their dressing rooms (laundry room) . Would you have a piñata ? I bet Frank would destroy that thing!

If I could the decide the setlist I'd pay.

I wouldn't pay shit for "the setlist".

Yeah, if I could decide the set list, it'd be worth it.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Locomotive

Coma

One In a Million

Don't Damn Me

Breakdown

Get In The Ring

The General

Oh My God

I.R.S

TWAT

Prostitute

You're Crazy(fast)

Yesterdays

Then to close the show all unreleased material from the CD sessions..Sounds like a pretty good set list