Axl and Izzy played 14 Years and DEAD FLOWERS!! - London 31.5

Guest Gunns

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome event, shitty vocal performance from all involved, especially Axl. Izzy is ok though, this is probably the first time he's even thought of the song for a long time.

Bumblefoot didn't have to shredup the end of the solo.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

That was kind of terrible. Axl sounded awful without the rasp.

Axls Rasp of the 80s and early 90s is long gone, that is what happens when you get older and sing to much in that voice

if you ask me Axl sounded better there then he has most of the time, it sounds like his voice comes natural and he does not try that hard like he does most of the time nowadays when he sings, I am sure there is a "psychological" reason for that

sometimes I guess it's the thought that counts :P

Fair enough. But anybody who thinks Axl sounded good on that is obviously deluded. I'm sure Axl himself would tell you that he sucked on 14 Years tonight. It's too bad though, because I'm sure he would have killed it with his 2010 voice.

Axls Rasp of the 80s and early 90s is long gone, that is what happens when you get older and sing to much in that voice

if you ask me Axl sounded better there then he has most of the time, it sounds like his voice comes natural and he does not try that hard like he does most of the time nowadays when he sings, I am sure there is a "psychological" reason for that

You should really check out Axl from 2010; He's fucking amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnH0DZSfX74

Edited by Randy Lahey

Fair enough. But anybody who thinks Axl sounded good on that is obviously deluded. I'm sure Axl himself would tell you that he sucked on 14 Years tonight. It's too bad though, because I'm sure he would have killed it with his 2010 voice.

Sound great to me, but then again I actually enjoy Axl's "Mickey" voice.

Great solo by bumble too

I hope you were just kidding. That solo was a perfect example of why I don't like Bumblefoot's playing.

why do you hope he is kidding? it was his opinion just because you dislike bumblefoots playing doesnt mean everyone else has to

Yes, "obviously". Because anyone who does not share your perspective must be "deluded".

Ali