States Tour already planned for 2012?

AxlIsGod.

After browsing the new shop that has just been updated, i found a cool looking shirt i hadnt seen before, either online or at the shows, and noted it says "North America Tour 2012" on the front, assuming its not the UCAP tour, can anyone confirm whether this was at the UCAP shows or not?

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=1158_1497&pc=BGCTGR08

Guest Broskirose

I believe this to be old inventory they have on hand and wanna try and get rid of it before adding new stuff. I don't believe this to be for the states tour of the future but of one passed.

It says 2012.

I believe this to be old inventory they have on hand and wanna try and get rid of it before adding new stuff. I don't believe this to be for the states tour of the future but of one passed.

It says 2012.

Up close and personal tour ? Buy one and tell us all if its got dates on the back.

After browsing the new shop that has just been updated, i found a cool looking shirt i hadnt seen before, either online or at the shows, and noted it says "North America Tour 2012" on the front, assuming its not the UCAP tour, can anyone confirm whether this was at the UCAP shows or not?

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=1158_1497&pc=BGCTGR08

I have that shirt bought it in December 2011. Mine says 2011 not 2012. The 2012 one was sold at shows earlier this year. There are no tour dates on the back of mine btw. Great shirt btw! And only 10$ more than most of the tees.

But I dont think its a sign of anything one way or the other.

Guest Broskirose

It says 2012.

Up close and personal tour ? Buy one and tell us all if its got dates on the back.

I ain't buying that shit. Could be the UPAC tour but, it sounds weird to call it a North America tour when it only went through the US. Why not just call it the US tour?

I think it's the UCAP tour.

Check out this shirt. It says 'North American Tour 2012' below the UCAP tour dates.