Lets say a new album came out

blake-a-mania

I could see some CD songs being dropped, but mysefl I'd rather see the covers go for new songs. Riff Raff, LALD, KOHD and Rosie. And to me they don't have to play ALL the classics every time, but I know the majority wants to hear them. Rataition, tha'd be great! :D

This.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following songs HAVE to be played every night:

Jungle

SCOM

Paradise City

November Rain

I think as long as they played those at every show, they could pretty much fill the rest of the setlist out with whatever, throwing in the odd crowd-pleaser like YCBM or Rocket Queen.

They should drop It's So Easy and Mr Brownstone, as well as Knockin on Heavens Door and Live And Let Die.

I sympathize, for those who chose, to sign in and write the same putrid shitbile. Have you nothing better to do than sit on your uninspired asses and rehash the same tired ass bullshit every single day? I used to be one of the nuGNR forum sheeple, then one day, somewhat organically, I walked outside and smelled the air, I spoke to a child, I helped a homeless man to my left over bagel, and I thought, geez you know, life may pass me by, and I may have spent countless days, on the Internet, reverberating the same fuckjob of an opinion. No disrespect intended to anyone, but, don't you think Axl and slash would both maybe want you, as their most adoring fans(lol), to step back from the nuttsucking and ginger roasting, and go, I don't know take that 300$, you spent , seeing the same fucking show Axl has played since 1993, and go, I don't know............ Ah, let's see....... Fuck a chic? Pay her with the well saved so called epic cow fucking of a show, name, and image. Or how about, give to these so calle charities you talk about giving to do much. How are those going. Does it feel good to help the unfortunate . Wow, your such a great fan and person! Axl woul suck your turkey dry, I bet. Yep! While whisking patience .

God bless america and god bless axl rose.

Seriously some of you need o get a life. The forum police brigade is in full effect with msl at te helm. Suck a duck fat boy. when are you and mindsaber gonna have a bet to see who can butt quiet the loudest. How soon can you have your money in....... Aw fuck it!

When the record coming out? One man knows. One man assumes the position , of releasing the rest of the best fucking material guns n roses ever has written , then chopped, into the focused vision of one so in tune with the world and music and songs without much going on, done by every instrument and skilletfucked by DJ jazzy fuk your grandma. Axl is a genius and laughing at all of you'd while he smoke marleys of kosher kush rolled by naked English models. Lol. Union models!lol.

Goodnight,

I love you all,

I really do,

The wicked hand

Out of the CD songs, I would like SOD and Madagascar to be dropped because they've been played so many times. Out of the older songs, YCBM (I've never liked this song much) and Rocket Queen.

Of course these are only my personal preferences and others would have their own likes and dislikes.

jungle ain't getting dropped. most of chinese would be dropped i'd imagine, with the exception of maybe 2-3 songs max. maybe one song chopped from appetite and two chopped from illusions.

I'd actually prefer most of the CD songs to be retained and maybe a couple more added or swapped around. I'd drop a couple of AFD tunes and the Illusions covers.

Snap - although I do like them...

But, potentially - just extend the show. Why not? ;)

i don't think it would do any harm to play some new tracks live

It could do a lot of harm, for reasons that have been covered several times. No way for any of us to know if it would do harm or not, but the people who seem certain it wouldn't do any harm probably do not understand many of the ramifications.

Couldn't be as damaging as those leakers right MSL?

BOOM! rofl-lol.gif

These following songs should be dropped regardless of a new album:

Chinese-Democracy-Back-Cover.jpg

+1 lol. nice photoshop 2 lol but seriously, hellobeatle. john or paul? lol seriously, axl should for the first time play the chinese democracy album from start 2 finish. with robin and brain performing the songs live more than a one off for multiple shows on this tour. and then play nu-unreleased material with the released chinese songs. no classics. drop the classics for chinese democracy materials

I sympathize, for those who chose, to sign in and write the same putrid shitbile. Have you nothing better to do than sit on your uninspired asses and rehash the same tired ass bullshit every single day? I used to be one of the nuGNR forum sheeple, then one day, somewhat organically, I walked outside and smelled the air, I spoke to a child, I helped a homeless man to my left over bagel, and I thought, geez you know, life may pass me by, and I may have spent countless days, on the Internet, reverberating the same fuckjob of an opinion. No disrespect intended to anyone, but, don't you think Axl and slash would both maybe want you, as their most adoring fans(lol), to step back from the nuttsucking and ginger roasting, and go, I don't know take that 300$, you spent , seeing the same fucking show Axl has played since 1993, and go, I don't know............ Ah, let's see....... Fuck a chic? Pay her with the well saved so called epic cow fucking of a show, name, and image. Or how about, give to these so calle charities you talk about giving to do much. How are those going. Does it feel good to help the unfortunate . Wow, your such a great fan and person! Axl woul suck your turkey dry, I bet. Yep! While whisking patience .

Seriously some of you need o get a life. The forum police brigade is in full effect with msl at te helm. Suck a duck fat boy. when are you and mindsaber gonna have a bet to see who can butt quiet the loudest. How soon can you have your money in....... Aw fuck it!

When the record coming out? One man knows. One man assumes the position , of releasing the rest of the best fucking material guns n roses ever has written , then chopped, into the focused vision of one so in tune with the world and music and songs without much going on, done by every instrument and skilletfucked by DJ jazzy fuk your grandma. Axl is a genius and laughing at all of you'd while he smoke marleys of kosher kush rolled by naked English models. Lol. Union models!lol.

Goodnight,

I love you all,

I really do,

The wicked hand

best post in a long time.

agreed.

hugs.

Goodnight,

I love you all,

I really do,

The wicked hand

best post in a long time.

agreed.

hugs.

i disagree. you fight 4 what you believe in. you don't give up. or let people bring you down

Okay, so with all of the setlist complaints going around at the minute and people talking about CD2 etc, it got me thinking.

If CD2 came out, and featured songs like

Jacky Chan

Soul Monster

Blood In The Water

etc

Lets say 14 songs for arguments sake.

what songs should be dropped from the current setlist? Jungle? Rocket Queen? Sorry?

Guns n Roses is already going out there and playing probably the biggest rock show night after night with 33/34 songs being played, so what do you think?

Jungle and Sorry, leave RQ. Is Nightrain on the setlist? If so, drop it, with or without new songs.

I don't think songs should be dropped completely but rotated. The staples like WTTJ and PC should stay permanently but the rest should be picked at random to keep things fresh with 7-8 songs being CD or "new songs".

That being said, LALD and the other covers should only make rare recurrences.

Edited by KiraMPD