major layout change of this forum is needed, who is with me?

Big Rocket King

the layout of this forum needs some work. i am suck of coming in to every thread and reading the fucking crazy loons posting their fucking bullshit such as cd is better than welcome to the jungle, slash is shit, apetitie for destruction is boring and the cream of the cake;; bumblefoot is better than axl rose :rolleyes:

i suggest a new section is made and it should be called the crazy loon section. let the fuckers run wild with the nonsense.meanwhile the normal peeps can talk about the real guns n roses topics here where mention of slash and his work in guns n roses is not shouted at and moved to another section.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the layout of this forum needs some work. i am suck of coming in to every thread and reading the fucking crazy loons posting their fucking bullshit such as cd is better than welcome to the jungle, slash is shit, apetitie for destruction is boring and the cream of the cake;; bumblefoot is better than axl rose :rolleyes:

i suggest a new section is made and it should be called the crazy loon section. let the fuckers run wild with the nonsense.meanwhile the normal peeps can talk about the real guns n roses topics here where mention of slash and his work in guns n roses is not shouted at and moved to another section.

I think you need to cool down. If you keep on going like this there's a big chance you'll get suspended or even worse.

Just saying.

it is not my intention. i am not disrespecting the operators of the board but it makes me furious to read some of the opinions on here. i fucking hate attacking the org members. these guys are my fucking heros and it hurts to read. those guys wrote and played these songs and the crazy loons wont admit it and it fuckign sucks

it is not my intention. i am not disrespecting the operators of the board but it makes me furious to read some of the opinions on here. i fucking hate attacking the org members. these guys are my fucking heros and it hurts to read. those guys wrote and played these songs and the crazy loons wont admit it and it fuckign sucks

I agree! How can anyone attack Tracii, Ron and Ole is beyond my imagination, we barely know anything about these original members.

And you are sort of disrespecting the board by not posting this in the Forum Support section...

They don't disrespect them. There are maybe 4 or 5 people here who make fun of them. The main reason why people are bitching about these topics is because they usually go in the former gunners section.

The main section is a bit of a mess right now because of the new changes since Subs and HV took over. It's gonna take some time before everything is back to 'normal'.

We all know who were behind AFD, Lies and UYI but we're mostly annoyed because the main section is for GN'R News and these guys haven't been in the band since the 90's. So news about those guys has nothing to do with GN'R.

Most of the people on this board are here to read about the tour, a future (lol what am I saying) album and other stuff about the current band. If you like to talk about Slash, Izzy, Duff or Steven that's fine. But there's a section for that.

I don't get why you're all mad because you ''can't talk about the original members'' because you can! I'd get it if there was no place on this board to talk about them but there is, why is it a problem for you to post there?

i hope you are the first loon to be banished to the new lunacy section. that bullshit argument is so lame :rolleyes:

An easier option would be to limit your access to any section besides the "former GN'R section" (or whatever it is called). I believe it would be very much a win-win scenario. You wouldn't have to read our factual posts about who comprised the original lineup and suffer apoplectic fits as a result and we wouldn't have to read...well, any of your posts.

"We all know who were behind AFD, Lies and UYI"

really?

"So news about those guys has nothing to do with GN'R."

:rolleyes:

"An easier option would be to limit your access to any section besides the "former GN'R section" (or whatever it is called). I believe it would be very much a win-win scenario. You wouldn't have to read our factual posts about who comprised the original lineup and suffer apoplectic fits as a result and we wouldn't have to read...well, any of your posts."

lol or we could have the layout the way it should be? real guns n roses discussion where you can discuss the guy who wrote all the fuckign classic riffs :rolleyes:

Edited by Big Rocket King

"We all know who were behind AFD, Lies and UYI"

really?

"So news about those guys has nothing to do with GN'R."

:rolleyes:

"An easier option would be to limit your access to any section besides the "former GN'R section" (or whatever it is called). I believe it would be very much a win-win scenario. You wouldn't have to read our factual posts about who comprised the original lineup and suffer apoplectic fits as a result and we wouldn't have to read...well, any of your posts."

lol or we could have the layout the way it should be? real guns n roses discussion where you can discuss the guy who wrote all the fuckign classic riffs :rolleyes:

You're the dumbest piece of s* in ages on this site.

Keep on going like this and you'll be back at HTGTH in no time.

No one is making you read anything on here, if you don't like what people have to say in Discussion & News, try a different section, you'll likely be more satisfied. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and constantly calling people "crazy loons" because their opinion differs from yours isn't helping anyone out ;)

your the one who should be on here today gone to tell your a loon. i know what the real guns n roses is and i can admit who wrote all the songs

"No one is making you read anything on here, if you don't like what people have to say in Discussion & News, try a different section, you'll likely be more satisfied. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and constantly calling people "crazy loons" because their opinion differs from yours isn't helping anyone out "

dude i think you need to change the layout and have a friendly attitude towatds the old members.

Edited by Big Rocket King

This forum has a friendly attitude towards the old members. Some members do not like some of the old members and are entitled to their opinion, if not senseless bashing. Chill out, it's discussion forum. What fun would it be if everyone agreed with each other?

"This forum has a friendly attitude towards the old members. Some members do not like some of the old members and are entitled to their opinion, if not senseless bashing. Chill out, it's discussion forum. What fun would it be if everyone agreed with each other?"

yeah dude its bad that they say shit like slash is the worst guitarist in the world but we are not allowed to even talk about the guy wrote all the classic shit in the main sectioN? that is fucked up

My biggest gripe, which I've brought up in SUPPORT and am not complaining that it hasn't been addressed yet, is that you can't switch the board forum to that IP Board version so it works on your smart phone. This board is a BITCH to navigate on the phone.

Works totally fine on my IP Board iPhone app.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I agree with the OP. I think it's crazy that we can't discuss the old stuff in the Guns N' Roses Discussion section. I made a post about it in the suggestion thread last night:

I think albums like AFD and UYI's should be allowed to be discussed in the main section. It's their biggest albums and it's ridiculous that we aren't allowed to discuss Guns N' Roses biggest albums in the Guns N' Roses Discussion and News section. Notice that the name of the section has got "discussion" in it before you start talking about how it's nothing new.

On the other hand, how new are CD? It's four years since it was released. Some of the songs are at least 19 years. Most of them were recorded as early as 99. Should we not be allowed to discuss them in that section because they're too old? It's rubbish. Just let everything GNR related be discussed in the GNR section. That's my opinion.

maybe if the crazy fucking loons were banished to their own lunacy section we could enjoy good threads in the main section for the main and real guns n roses :rolleyes:

If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

Slash is irrelevant to modern day GnR, deal with it!

"If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

Slash is irrelevant to modern day GnR, deal with it!"

slash has 3 or 4 fans? added to the crazy fucking loon list.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

"If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

Mostly Axl and Izzy. Slash didn't write much at all.

Mostly Axl and Izzy. Slash didn't write much at all.

LOL