major layout change of this forum is needed, who is with me?

Big Rocket King

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

slash has 3 or 4 fans? added to the crazy fucking loon list.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

I get what you're saying, but it's like telling terrorists America ain't all that bad, you won't get through to them.

dude who wrote the classics? the ones your heros are covering night after night? lol :rolleyes:

I get what you're saying, but it's like telling terrorists America ain't all that bad, you won't get through to them.

Great story. Compelling, and rich.

"I get what you're saying, but it's like telling terrorists America ain't all that bad, you won't get through to them."

thanks im going on a flight shortly and i hate fuckign flying nerbous as fuck so im drinking and reading some of this bullsht is making me fucking furious i am this close to punching something

My biggest gripe, which I've brought up in SUPPORT and am not complaining that it hasn't been addressed yet, is that you can't switch the board forum to that IP Board version so it works on your smart phone. This board is a BITCH to navigate on the phone.

I'm using the iPhone version right now. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and there's an option to change the board skin.

"If you don't enjoy other people opinions on Slash go to a Slash message board. You could then have fantastic discussions with the other 3 or 4 members on there on how he's the greatest ever without ever having to read someone elses comments who may not think the same way you do. You could even arrange to go watch him play at some of the bars and pubs he struggling to sell out these days with your fellow forumites whilst you bash Axl to death.

Slash is irrelevant to modern day GnR, deal with it!"

Mostly Axl and Izzy. Slash didn't write much at all.

If GnR were a hotdog, Izzy'd be the sausage. Axl and Slash would be two different slices of bread, duff would be the ketchup and steven'd be the mustard.

fucking great post man :thumbsup:

Found my new sig

"I get what you're saying, but it's like telling terrorists America ain't all that bad, you won't get through to them."

thanks im going on a flight shortly and i hate fuckign flying nerbous as fuck so im drinking and reading some of this bullsht is making me fucking furious i am this close to punching something

Paul Tobias is way better than Splash, also, Scraped is the best GNR song ever.

That flight of yours is goin to crash!!!!!, quick, you need to punch the pilot in the face n bloody screaming "Im the leader of AL QAEDA"

Paul Tobias is way better than Splash, also, Scraped is the best GNR song ever.

That flight of yours is goin to crash!!!!!, quick, you need to punch the pilot in the face n bloody screaming "Im the leader of AL QAEDA"

At least we wouldn't have as many spam threads. Seriously if someone is worrying about how Axl adopts a dolphin then they deserve to worry about there plane.