What's your biggest complaint about guns at the moment?

TeeJay410

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with this "complaining" ? I just think that this expression is so wrong in this context.

Would I wish for a new album? Yes, of course

Would I wish for a new setlist? I don´t really care, because I usually only attend one or two shows on a tour.

Would I wish that Slash never left? I do not know, because we simply cannot know how that would have went.

But what is with this "complaining"? I can complain if I bought tickets, but the show gets canceled. I can complain if I bought a CD, but it is empty. But complaining because the world is not like it should be (for me)!?? What`s the point? That is behaviour of a 5year old kid that starts crying and kicking because mum did not buy the candybar.

the complaining is because axl and team brazil don't give us reasons not 2 complain

fans want the setlist changed. classics dropped. covers and jams removed. unreleased chinese democracy material added 2 the setlist

fans want the next chinese democracy record too. they want to know when they can get it and where they can buy it

we have 0 updates about this on the next guns n roses record. we get nothing about wanting the setlists at guns n roses concerts to change

the beat goes on. the beat goes on. nothing changes with the band or management

Some people can't except that new music isn't eminent , and Axl has no intention of goon through the legal hoops to release that material that has so many damn guitarist it's like a distorted collegiate level classical guitar ensemble.

you're saying new music isn't eminent this time because axl has 2 jump through legal hoops again to release new material and play new material live?

My biggest complaint about the band named Guns N' Roses is that the expectation levels are rock bottom for new music. No one would be surprised if in 5 years time there was still no release date for a new album!

The most talented people who helped Axl make Chinese Democracy are long gone and I suspect that the left overs from the recording sessions are not the strongest material. Bucketheads guitar parts will no doubt be recorded over by a guy who's solos sound like shit in comparison. Apart from Axl the other guys have never wrote material of GN'R standard so my expectations are very low that this band can make a great album. If Axl is the main songwriter for each song it will know doubt be a good album but it's going to take a long time.

When I heard Mötley Crüe had hired DJ Ashba to help them make a new album I thought what a shit talentless band they must be, there is no way in hell Axl Rose would ever need this guys help!

What also annoys me about this band is that apart from Dizzy & Ashba none of these hired guns were ever into GN'R. The setlists are mainly songs made by the real GN'R and the band pretends to be really into these songs. I know they are paid to put on a show but it's so fake!

Some people can't except that new music isn't eminent , and Axl has no intention of goon through the legal hoops to release that material that has so many damn guitarist it's like a distorted collegiate level classical guitar ensemble.

you're saying new music isn't eminent this time because axl has 2 jump through legal hoops again to release new material and play new material live?

Thats always one of the old stand by excuses when Axl cant/wont release new music. Its always "legal" issues. My gosh, its not complicated, write some new music with the band and release it. Its done every day with bigger and smaller bands than nugnr.

Thats always one of the old stand by excuses when Axl cant/wont release new music. Its always "legal" issues. My gosh, its not complicated, write some new music with the band and release it. Its done every day with bigger and smaller bands than nugnr.

cool. i didn't think the reason it took 15 years for chinese democracy 2 come out and the reason the next chinese democracy record isn't coming this year is legal hoops

That GNR didn't have those cool Axl Rose posters for sale during the US tour! Otherwise, I was very happy with the Dallas show on all counts!

there's cool 2012 axl rose posters in stores available for purchase? i gotta get me some cool axl posters tonight lol

• 11 months later...

So a year later, how do you guys feel?

Have you lightened up on your complaints, or have they worsened?

Did Axl make big strides this past year?

Any reason to look more forward to the future compared to last year?

So a year later, how do you guys feel?

Have you lightened up on your complaints, or have they worsened?

Did Axl make big strides this past year?

Any reason to look more forward to the future compared to last year?

I don't really have much complaints except for a lack of communication about what the band's plans are.

On the plus side, the band is still active, giving great shows, Axl is making an effort to be on time.

I feel like a nerd for knowing the setlist. I think if I went to a show and started telling people the setlist. This I Love, next. someone would beat me up or flick a lit cigarette at me.

Edited by wasted

GNR is larger, slicker and even more cartoonish than it was in its early years. - NYtimes

I want a new album done by the current line-up to prove the recent media's review.

Biggest Complaint = album of the current line-up