GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night I booked a flight for the 17th and 18th shows, and after carefully following the sites tickets, and VIP packages since they've been posted I figured everything would be fine, and it was... Logged into the guns site, loaded the events page (I clear my history every few hours so I know it wasn't stored info) and selected the dates, and packages I wanted, added to cart, and proceeded to check out. My payment was declined, called the card company they said all was well, and I tried again... On;y this time when the events page loaded the 17th-24th were completely blacked out, and since Ticketmaster has been back and forth as to their availability., It's fluctuating between high, and zero.

I can't imagine the dates would have all sold out, and the dates 14th, and other would still be available, and I'm worried about picking up tickets for Ticketmaster (when they do appear available) for fear that these shows may not actually happen... I'm certainly not trying to scare anyone with tickets for the 17th and on, but if anyone has info as to how this is all happening please let me know... Hopefully I didn't just waste a flight! Thanks.

http://web.gunsnrose.....<br /><br />As you can see ticket links exist for 14th, and prior, but not 17th and on.

You are not crazy sir. I also noticed this and am quite upset about it since I was kind of planning the same. Fortunately I have not booked airline tix yet. However, and not to doubt your story or anything, I would be surprised if VIP tix were available for the 17th since they weren't 2 days ago. 18th was but not the 17th. But yes, this has happened before with ground control and will no doubt happen again. I sent facebook messages to Beta, Fernando and Jarmo but have not heard anything, Also tried to contact Jarmo on HTGTH, and Fernando via gunsnroses.com. I would love to meet Beta or Fernando and discuss ground control with them.

*sings* "This is Ground Control to Troc-oli" Sorry could not resist. :shades:

LOL!

The only 'famous' person in attendance will be Axl Rose. As far as Steven (OP mentioned him) Axl hates the original guys....so no. And Vince Neil- He's way bigger than Axl these days (literally & figuratively).

Edited by Snowmass

"We're playing three shows a week and our main goal is to make every show unique and really change it up because we do realize there are going to be a lot of people flying from all over the world to see maybe one, two, three shows," says Ashba. "But there are the local people that we do take into consideration that may show up to every single show. That's kind of what's been cool about Guns: it's so spontaneous live, we've never followed a set list."