GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

Damn alot of users want the tee shirts, perhaps GN'R can sell them on the site after the shows?

they are on ebay now but expensive

on another topic did you guys see the controversy going on and what it lead to today?

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn alot of users want the tee shirts, perhaps GN'R can sell them on the site after the shows?

on another topic did you guys see the controversy going on and what it lead to today?

http://www.mygnrforu...60#entry3256469

I understand some people being offended by that (obviously that's why the cover was changed on the album), but it seems to me that's a case of someone not paying attention. Everyone who's aware of who Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses are know they're controversial, so why would it be an absolute shock to anyone? Seems to me someone okay'd art work before looking at it or something like that. Much ado about nothing. It's a rock n roll show. Get over it...

http://www.mygnrforu...60#entry3256469

Aren't there some shirts with that whole design on it? I thought I remember seeing one. If so, I want that one too :awesomeface:

Ill join the shirt crew. Someone can get me some shirt and the bandana, PM me. Ill pay before you send to be safe on your part(Paypal).

shirts are on Ebay already.............$55.00 a pop :blink:

Yeah, those are like, shirt scalpers lol

I'll wait and just hope someone can pick some up for me :)

At this point I want two of them, but I want to figure out if there is an Appetite for Democracy design one as well.

Can someone at the show take a picture of all the merch please!

Here are some shirts:

49073573.jpg

69418653.jpg

53109638.jpg

75161096.jpg

11226981.jpg

47376852.jpg

92658979.jpg

bandana:

bandanna.jpg

Would anybody be willing to pick me up something I will pay you via paypal for the tshirt plus getting me :) just inbox me please I REALLY want one!

Ill join the shirt crew. Someone can get me some shirt and the bandana, PM me. Ill pay before you send to be safe on your part(Paypal).

shirts are on Ebay already.............$55.00 a pop :blink:

Yeah, those are like, shirt scalpers lol

I'll wait and just hope someone can pick some up for me :)

At this point I want two of them, but I want to figure out if there is an Appetite for Democracy design one as well.

Agreed. I dont like to pay for scalpers even on other things I collect. Just waiting if a fellow fan is nice enough to do it for me... us. But if no one, its cool. Will they never sell this on the GNR store though?

Everyone on twitter for these 3 shows has said the opening act 333 is terrible.

Tony Trujillo@trujillo310

This opening band is soo horrible

Yeah I've been hearing nothing but bad things.

They can't be as bad as Asking Alexandria were.

what about Eagles Of Death Metal?! Lmao

The Pretty Reckless were GNR's best opening act I've seen. Though Black Label Society must have been amazing.

I've seen probably 300-400 live bands in my life, and BLS (opening for Guns) was one of the worst. And I'm a Zakk fan. But it was a terrible performance. Probably literally the worst sound set up I've ever heard, and not to mention Zakks 10+ minute wankery solo. So disappointed in that one...

Eddie Trunk@EddieTrunk

So I'm hanging @hardrockhotellv with none other than Jake E Lee!!! Contact finally made, photos to come!

As an Ozzy fan, that is pretty cool.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

The Pretty Reckless were GNR's best opening act I've seen. Though Black Label Society must have been amazing.

And yeah, The Pretty Reckless were awesome, not to mention the best eye-candy. Baz is really good also, but like you said, BLS was probably pretty good as well.