GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

Does anyone know if any shows have sold out or if tickets are still available?

you should probably just go on tickemaster and look. Depending on the night you are or want to go. The nights I am going they are sold out of any decent VIP seats.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" Hard Rock Hotel - Mr Lucky's Music Video

@gnrla

another promo video @gunsnroses @hardrockhotellv @TheJointLV http://fb.me/1QlZfuJQI

:lol:

Nice to see a vibe building!

That was cute.

I'm sure there's going to be more promoting going on before the show, radio station call ins or Vegas news interviewing some of the guys.

Has anyone gotten their tickets ordered from gunsnroses.com yet? I'm starting to get slightly worried.

Also, this is pretty dorky, but is anyone else doing something like this? I am going to the Saturday, November 10th show. The wife and I fly into the Vegas the night before. Our flight is supposed to arrive in Vegas a little after 10pm. We're staying at the Hard Rock. There is a show that night too. I might be walking down to the Joint that night just to see if I can hear any of that night's show from outside. Dorky, huh?

Has anyone gotten their tickets ordered from gunsnroses.com yet? I'm starting to get slightly worried.

Also, this is pretty dorky, but is anyone else doing something like this? I am going to the Saturday, November 10th show. The wife and I fly into the Vegas the night before. Our flight is supposed to arrive in Vegas a little after 10pm. We're staying at the Hard Rock. There is a show that night too. I might be walking down to the Joint that night just to see if I can hear any of that night's show from outside. Dorky, huh?

I called groundctrl yesterday and they still haven't received the tickets yet. They did however mention if you do not get them by the time you leave,they will leave at will call.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/events

no tickets available = SOLD OUT !

YES all tickets sold incl VIP

Of course you can still buy tickets, but it would be through a second party. Prepare to pay slightly more than face value.

Thanks

Took me about five seconds to pull up 4 together on Ticketmaster ... for every show ... including the Halloween opener.

Please don't spread false information like that, as I'm sure there are plenty of GNR fans that would still like to buy tickets for those shows. Don't deceive them into thinking they can't still buy at face value.

You wouldn't happen to be a "second party" now would you? I like the way you said "slightly more than face value". :rolleyes:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/events

no tickets available = SOLD OUT !

YES all tickets sold incl VIP

Of course you can still buy tickets, but it would be through a second party. Prepare to pay slightly more than face value.

Thanks

Took me about five seconds to pull up 4 together on Ticketmaster ... for every show ... including the Halloween opener.

Please don't spread false information like that, as I'm sure there are plenty of GNR fans that would still like to buy tickets for those shows. Don't deceive them into thinking they can't still buy at face value.

You wouldn't happen to be a "second party" now would you? I like the way you said "slightly more than face value". :rolleyes:

As far as i'm aware Ticketmaster is a second party, all tickets are SOLD OUT on the official guns n' roses website. So by the law, i'm not spreading false information.

I wouldn't expect you to realise this. So you are forgiven.

Thanks.

Edited by bionic56