GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a room at the Flamingo already, which makes it seem a little harder to find a good deal on a roundtrip flight from Louisville, KY to Vegas from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26. I plan on staying out there for a few days. Anyone have any other ideas on finding at least somewhat of a cheap flight for this time? I'll buy you a drink or two if you help me out and I see you there, lol. Thanks again.

I have a room at the Flamingo already, which makes it seem a little harder to find a good deal on a roundtrip flight from Louisville, KY to Vegas from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26. I plan on staying out there for a few days. Anyone have any other ideas on finding at least somewhat of a cheap flight for this time? I'll buy you a drink or two if you help me out and I see you there, lol. Thanks again.

travelocity is your best bet IMO. Always seemed to work for me.

This. That's where I went and got a pretty decent price.

This. That's where I went and got a pretty decent price.

If you try to get a room as well, they will work even a better deal. Though I just got mine at the Hard Rock for 69 per night seperately.

Anyone order blacony seats through GNR's website? i still haven't received mine yet, and was jsut curious if anyone else has. (I also ordered GA FLoor tickets to a different show, which I know are will call only puikcup, but wass still charged shipping for my balcony seats, so I figured they would be mailed out).

Anyone order blacony seats through GNR's website? i still haven't received mine yet, and was jsut curious if anyone else has. (I also ordered GA FLoor tickets to a different show, which I know are will call only puikcup, but wass still charged shipping for my balcony seats, so I figured they would be mailed out).

I ordered balcony seats through the website, and still nothing!

I ordered balcony seats through the website, and still nothing!

I might have to give them a call and see what the story is...

I don't get that vibe at all, but that's just me.

No, it is just not you.

Rumoured shows in India after the Vegas residency, a new, fresh web page, new merch, a band eager to release more music, an Axl who hasn't expressed an end to his plans of releasing lots more music, and a band photographer all suggests more to come, not the end. People are just absurdly pessimistic. But in a way that is better than having all this unrealistic expectations. At least now we won't get hordes of bitter fans haunting the fora crying about how their expectations didn't come through.

still going crazy trying to find cheap airline tickets out of Louisville, KY for Thanksgiving week. They are 500+ on every site. I could of gotten them a couple of weeks ago, but I figured they would at least go down a little bit 6 weeks in advance?! Any suggestions? Thanks.