Dj is in the studio

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a Interview with Collegemagazine.com:

With a lot on his plate these days' date=' ASHBA has no plans to take it easy. Guns N’ Roses just returned from their three month Summer European Tour and plan to tour again very soon. But for now, he's in the studio, “writing songs around the clock” and focusing on the new album. [/quote']

Full interview here: http://www.collegemagazine.com/editorial/2888/Born-To-Play-CM-Interviews-Guns-N-Roses-Lead-Guitarist-Dj-Ashba

ROFL.

Anyway............................................................

Bullshits,he just says that because he dont have anything else to say,nobody believes that Dj is in the studio for hours and writing riffs and solos. :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

DJ's never been in a studio recording or writing new guns n roses music

Edited by finck6

the truth is since Beta took over management and DJ joined, Guns has been more active than they've been since the old band.

Shh, keep your rational thought and non-sexist views out of this board.

No sensible posts allowed here! No reading comprehension! Only nonsensical posts and inexplicable Hatred please!

You INTRICAL Infidel ! :takethat:

Edited by sailaway

I bet he is rerecording some of Robin's parts.

From what DJ said about TIL he may not care much for Robin's parts, so he may be re-writing them.

If Axl is into a part Robin came up with or played in the studio, you better believe it's staying there.

Axl is the one with the final say.

From what DJ said about TIL he may not care much for Robin's parts, so he may be re-writing them.

If Axl is into a part Robin came up with or played in the studio, you better believe it's staying there.

there's no way in hell that poser DJ re does robin's already recorded EPIC solos 4 the next chinese democracy record. especially with the fact some of the new robin EPIC guns n roses studio solos are on the new guns n roses songs the general, atlas shrugged, monstrosity, soulmonster, and blood in the water

furthermore, the best solo on the chinese democracy record is robin's TIL solo. the TIL solo isn't ronald. isn't DJ. not buckethead. it's robin. it's the best rock solo since slash solo on november rain in 1992. robin has EPIC solos 2 come on the next record.

it would be a tragedy if axl disrespected robin with DJ Ashba or ronald on the next guns n roses record 4 public release

there's no way in hell that poser DJ re does robin's already recorded EPIC solos 4 the next chinese democracy record. especially with the fact some of the new robin EPIC guns n roses studio solos are on the new guns n roses songs the general, atlas shrugged, monstrosity, soulmonster, and blood in the water

furthermore, the best solo on the chinese democracy record is robin's TIL solo. the TIL solo isn't ronald. isn't DJ. not buckethead. it's robin. it's the best rock solo since slash solo on november rain in 1992. robin has EPIC solos 2 come on the next record.

it would be a tragedy if axl disrespected robin with DJ Ashba or ronald on the next guns n roses record 4 public release

Finck and Epic solos don`t go hand in hand guy blows chunks the worst "guitarist" GNR has ever had he did a decent job in studio give you that live he sucked best solo since NR ? do you smoke too much bad crack or are you just naturally retarded ? I`ve been reading all your posts and they are n`t remotedly funny weak attempt at trolling!

Not a fan of Ashba but I`ll take him over Finck any day of the week!

Edited by Son of a Guns

Finck and Epic solos don`t go hand in hand guy blows chunks the worst "guitarist" GNR has ever had he did a decent job in studio give you that live he sucked best solo since NR ? do you smoke too much bad crack or are you just naturally retarded ? I`ve been reading all your posts and they are n`t remotedly funny weak attempt at trolling!

do you listen 2 the chinese democracy record? you even buy it in bestbuy? if you did you would know robin's TIL solo is the best solo on the latest guns n roses record called chinese democracy

furthermore, you would know TIL is a "what could have been" song. because it would have hit #1 on the billboard singles charts if axl released it. it would have been the greatest EPIC music video ever concluding the trilogy featurin' mr. robin finck in big spots. like the big spots slash was featured in before him with the don't cry, november rain, and estranged EPIC million dollar videos

and DJ sucks on robin's studio solos live every time live. DJ sucks at better, sod, twat, and TIL. just 2 name a few. DJ can play slash note 4 note. so can ronald. but DJ sucks trying to play robin live at guns n roses concerts

do you listen 2 the chinese democracy record? you even buy it in bestbuy? if you did you would know robin's TIL solo is the best solo on the latest guns n roses record called chinese democracy

furthermore, you would know TIL is a "what could have been" song. because it would have hit #1 on the billboard singles charts if axl released it. it would have been the greatest EPIC music video ever concluding the trilogy featurin' mr. robin finck in big spots. like the big spots slash was featured in before him with the don't cry, november rain, and estranged EPIC million dollar videos

and DJ sucks on robin's studio solos live every time live. DJ sucks at better, sod, twat, and TIL. just 2 name a few. DJ can play slash note 4 note. so can ronald. but DJ sucks trying to play robin live at guns n roses concerts

Yeah right he`s the greatest guitarist ever whatever makes you happy I`ve listened to Chinese Democracy many times if I did n`t I would n`t post what a fucking travesty Buckethead should have been only lead guitarist on CD i`m sure he resented that he had to share spotlight with Finck third grade wannabe guitarist

Edited by Son of a Guns