GUNS N ROSES NOMINATED FOR BAND OF THE YEAR

bacardimayne

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, reading this thread speaks to where the band sits with its fans nowadays. Can't be good when a good portion are directed from a GNR fan forum and vote for another band. Yikes.

I'm not sure what the point of these contests. Whoever wins usually does so because their respective fans were better organized than others. Moreover, how can you decide if you haven't seen each show? Of these bands, I only saw Guns N' Roses last year. Does that give me any kind of frame of reference? Dumb.

Voted GNR....Nothing is better than them..not Rush, not Black Sabbath not anything.

:thumbsup:

And they know that too.

Who knows that, the people not voting for GNR? I honestly feel Rush should win this. Clockwork Angels is the best album they have put out since 1989's Presto (or maybe even Power Windows) and has such a great melting pot of a conceptual storyline and fantastic music

Voted GNR....Nothing is better than them..not Rush, not Black Sabbath not anything.

And they know that too.

Who knows that, the people not voting for GNR? I honestly feel Rush should win this. Clockwork Angels is the best album they have put out since 1989's Presto (or maybe even Power Windows) and has such a great melting pot of a conceptual storyline and fantastic music

Yes, most of the people that don't vote for Guns. If it was the 'old' band, they'd do it.

But now in this 'era of the complaints' they do everything to cupcake.

And they know that too.

Dude I love Rush and Clockwork is their best album since the 80's....but honestly they are nothing compared to GNR. IMO.

Their songs are not as good as GNR and the singer ruins everything with his shit voice.

And they know that too.

Dude I love Rush and Clockwork is their best album since the 80's....but honestly they are nothing compared to GNR. IMO.

Their songs are not as good as GNR and the singer ruins everything with his shit voice.

I have to disagree with you on that last bit. To me I prefer Rush to both new AND old GNR in general so I disagree with the songs not being as good - especially tunes like The Camera Eye, Xanadu, Hemispheres, 2112, etc. Personally I feel Rush as a whole sets the bar for live shows, I have seen them 3 times and am seeing them again for a fourth time later this year and I have yet to see a better live band - GNR included