Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, is that matt damon ?

I think it is. I'm still waiting for that second oscar winning script. Where the fuck is Affleck these days? That skit makes we wanna watch Wahlberg blow him away over & over again in The Departed. (fuckin rat)

thanks, is that matt damon ?

I think it is. I'm still waiting for that second oscar winning script. Where the fuck is Affleck these days? That skit makes we wanna watch Wahlberg blow him away over & over again in The Departed. (fuckin rat)

affleck kinda sucks, and walhberg is one of the worst actors i've seen, sure he has done a couple of good movies, but lately ? my god...

Guest RonMexico82

Possible scenario - Kimmell gets up his nose and an incredible awkward interview is rapped early.

Insane scenario - Axl has a meltdown, punches somebody, swears and storms off the set

Likely scenario - Vague but pleasant interview with nothing new

Cool scenario - Axl walks on with a CD in his hand, announces a new album. Punches somebody, swears and storms off the set. :lol:

Affleck does NOT suck. If you are interested in seeing well directed dramas check out his films "Gone Baby Gone" and "Argo" (currently in theaters). Affleck has reinvented himself as one of the best directors in Hollywood.

The Town was a great movie.

Can't wait to watch this.

Wasn't Kimmell the show that Slash went on a couple years ago and the host said "We have a surprise guest" and then had an Axl impersonater walk out?

Don't know about that, but few years ago Slash was a gust on the Oliver Pocher Show (some German tv show) and they tried to be funny with Axl parody - some Axl impersonation with a dog called Slash and shit like that....

Slash then said on twitter that it wasn't cool.