Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will only watch it for Kimmel's standup routine. Don't give a single fuck about the interview.

If you are a fan of Axl and GnR why wouldn't u want to watch it?

He isn't a fan, he just likes to hang around on the forum and make comments about how he can't come to terms with being gay.

ZOMG THEYRE GONNA PALY A NEW SONG ON TV OMG OMG OMG OMG

Oh good, I was wondering about that. Jimmy is cool he won't blow it. Somebody make sure to put this interview on Youtube;/) BTW Thank you Axl for doing this. I know its outside your comfort zone.

ZOMG THEYRE GONNA PALY A NEW SONG ON TV OMG OMG OMG OMG

Oh good, I was wondering about that. Jimmy is cool he won't blow it. Somebody make sure to put this interview on Youtube;/) BTW Thank you Axl for doing this. I know its outside your comfort zone.

Funny. Axl's comfort zone is the distance between him & Beta. Imagine the length of list she is giving to Kimmel & staff. Wow- all the do's/don'ts to discuss.

Kimmel sold out, woohoo, suck it haters.

You do realize that tickets are free, right?

That was a joke dude, of course I knew that. Was just making a reference of the threads who wish GNR wasn't sold out.

Edited by Ruxin

830151axlrosejimmykimmel.png

am i the only one who thinks axl would look better without the moustache?

I think he would look much cooler without the handlebar stache, but it's much better than baggy adidas pants and football jerseys, so I'll take it. As long as he never goes back to the 2000-2002 look, I'm happy.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Looks like Axl is the main guest on the show that night then? I've never seen this show before so how long do you guys reckon he'll be interviewed for?

"No fuckin' way????" Is what I first thought! :D

So if Slash did this you would call him a media whore, but when Axl do this kind of stuff it's great! You are embarrassing.

Axl does how many interviews compared to Slash?

Your attempt at trying to say they are equal things to compare is embarrassing.

No. Nice try, but that isn't what he was saying at all.

He was pointing out that a group of posters on here hold Axl and Slash to different standards.....and that is just plain weird.

If Slash forgot parts to his classic songs, played weddings, showed up to major gigs out of practice/shape, did a Vegas residency, put out one album in 15 years, did a late night talk show and was associated with something akin to Ashba Swag.......a group of posters on here would have 48 topics and 6284 posts on how those things proved that Slash was a washed up, no talented money whore sell-out. But Axl does them, and the SAME posters use the same facts to proclaim Axl is the second coming of Christ.

The double standard is funny.

Edited by Groghan