Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't kill the messenger. I was watching Kimmel this morning (shortly after midnight) and he read off one by one a list of the guests for the show, each guest got a loud applause with Prince getting the loudest.

Then he mentions that Axl will be appearing on the next night's show - there was literally no applause, no reaction whatsoever.

Make of it what you will ...

i make it out to sound bad. hope axl doesn't get a cold auidence reaction walking to kimmel

I would hope today's audience will be full of GNR fans. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it seems like whenever musicians appear on talk shows the entire audience acts like they are huge fans.

Still, I was truly surprised at the silence when Axl was mentioned. Not one scream, not one sound, nothing. And Jimmy paused as if he was expecting a response.

haha! Nice try btw. You may have manipulated everybody but you aint that good with me ol' buddy. Why you dont tell the guns fans who you are. Are you shy? Spaghetti Incident Goulash much? :crazy:

I think the other forum dramas have led you down the wrong path, I've never posted here under any other handle and the Admins can publicly confirm that by checking my IP if they wish.

Yes my handle is an obvious twist of the album TSI, that shouldn't be surprising considering there are literally thousands of GNR-related handles that were already taken.

So is there really another member who appears similar to me? For real?

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence

I only expect vague talking, that jewelry noise of Axl shaking wrists and a final "we´ll finish the tour and see what happens next" (about cd II).

Not much really! but the only 0,1 % of chances of Axl throwing a bomb declaration worths the watching!! hehe

I realy hopes he doesn't come out with tons of bling, shades hat and bandana on. On stage it's fine because it's about having that look that people relate to Axl, but for an interview I hope he dresses down a little. I'm no PR expect but I think he'd be much better received if he doesn't hide behind all his gear