Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Axl, you have to dance around By asking a general question, he eludes the specific questions :lol:

But with your question he could just answer "We've got a lot of things we're working on at the moment, we're thinking about doing another States tour in late next year. And a new album is more than possible"

Can't wait to watch this.

Wasn't Kimmell the show that Slash went on a couple years ago and the host said "We have a surprise guest" and then had an Axl impersonater walk out?

Don't know about that, but few years ago Slash was a gust on the Oliver Pocher Show (some German tv show) and they tried to be funny with Axl parody - some Axl impersonation with a dog called Slash and shit like that....

Slash then said on twitter that it wasn't cool.

As with Charlie Sheen's comment I think Slash tries to be non committal to things like that so as not to cause any more outrage from Axl than is necessary. You would try to stay neutral.

This is Axl, you have to dance around By asking a general question, he eludes the specific questions :lol:

But with your question he could just answer "We've got a lot of things we're working on at the moment, we're thinking about doing another States tour in late next year. And a new album is more than possible"

we are kidding ourselves either way, remember "same bat time same bat channel " lol

CD2 talk from axl on kimmel? we know from MSL CD2's been ready a long time. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. we know from MSL axl has masses of nu-chinese democracy unreleased songs ready to go too. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. so axl talks about this. axl talks about CD2 tonight on ABC TV?

And THIS is how you make shit up and get people confused.

Exactly so much uninformed speculation and guesswork is a formula for internet drama and spreading factless,baseless rumors and untrue gossip.Some are chomping at the proverbial bit already to undermine this and find fault.

Look, don't even bother with anything heavy. US chat shows are about as safe and dull as it can get. Kimmel will pick 2-3 lame ass questions that provide a quick laugh and little else.

Yeah lets not even bother.... great attitude you've got there pal.

#JimmyaskAxl My Q for Axl: What does 2013 hold? is there a possibility for another album release?

Tweet that with @jimmykimmel @gunsnroses @axlrose added to it.

Done

Can someone tweet 'If Slash was burning to death, would you pee on him?' for me please?

How Clever!

We already know Slash has a talent for pissing on himself,so that renders that snarky question answered already.

I hope Axl sings a rendition of Sarah Silverman's "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" song for Kimmel.

No I think Axl hates him since the SNL's gag :

53536C034A1BF21C5463B734B7A.jpg

what gag was that ? link please

http://bryann.poster...versace-pockets

Axl had that coming..how the fuck do u not prepare for that show?? Do some cardio or something like...seriously..
@bumblefoot

Relaxing backstage at jimmykimmellive, playing guitar, keeping the fingers warm... :)

So bumblefoots there to back up axl for when jimmy asks about the current cover band?

With Axl being so off-the-radar in recent years, it really is a treat to see him on Jimmy Kimmel. Kimmel's a better interviewer than Conan, so even though the questions are vetted beforehand, it will still be more satisfying than if Axl went on Conan's show.

I saw a tweet at work from GnR that I real quick read that I thought said Bumblefoot was in LA for Kimmel, and it was worded like it was in lieu of Axl, is that not the case?

Is Axl there?

wut

Axl is being interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and Bumblefoot is playing in the House Band.

Like I said, was at work so only glanced real quick. But the tweet just struck me in a way that seemed like Axl isnt there ...ya cant blame me can you? it wouldn't have surprised many of us for him not to turn up ahah

I saw a tweet at work from GnR that I real quick read that I thought said Bumblefoot was in LA for Kimmel, and it was worded like it was in lieu of Axl, is that not the case?

Is Axl there?

wut

Axl is being interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and Bumblefoot is playing in the House Band.

Like I said, was at work so only glanced real quick. But the tweet just struck me in a way that seemed like Axl isnt there ...ya cant blame me can you? it wouldn't have surprised many of us for him not to turn up ahah

Oh, alright. The way your post was worded made me think you didn't know Axl was going to be on Kimmel :lol: