Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting we're gonna have a lot of talk about the tour and the current Vegas Residency and maybe a question about future plans with a vague "We're gonna tour Asia after the Vegas shows" and "we'll see what happens from there," but I doubt anything ground breaking comes from this.

My desire is for Axl to say they're going to tour for a bit then work on finishing touches for the next album.

so none of the MSL CD2 talk will be talked about by axl rose on kimmel tonight?

wait and See

SincerlEry,

Your Commander In Chief

i have no choice but to wait, my commander in chief. since i have no inside info on what axl talks about tonight on kimmel

Please don't kill the messenger. I was watching Kimmel this morning (shortly after midnight) and he read off one by one a list of the guests for the show, each guest got a loud applause with Prince getting the loudest.

Then he mentions that Axl will be appearing on the next night's show - there was literally no applause, no reaction whatsoever.

Make of it what you will ...

i make it out to sound bad. hope axl doesn't get a cold auidence reaction walking to kimmel

CD2 talk from axl on kimmel? we know from MSL CD2's been ready a long time. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. we know from MSL axl has masses of nu-chinese democracy unreleased songs ready to go too. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. so axl talks about this. axl talks about CD2 tonight on ABC TV?

And THIS is how you make shit up and get people confused.

**mods please?**

could we have a clean thread where updates are transcribed and posted only in the thread, i dont want to have to sift through 30 posts a minute (in case something actually interesting happens) cause i wont be able to watch it live, however i can view the forum..

Edited by Gunns

**mods please?**

could we have a clean thread where updates are transcribed and posted only in the thread, i dont want to have to sift through 30 posts a minute (in case something actually interesting happens) cause i wont be able to watch it live, however i can view the forum..

I'll edit my OP post with updates.

**mods please?**

will you be watching it live as it happens? I need to see this shit happening in real time lol

**mods please?**

Yeah, only mods can do that, otherwise, the haters will keep posting, whining on every word, every syllable Axl makes.

Can't wait to see Axl on Kimmel, he will laugh with the audience and tell great storys from the original line up or even drop a release date for the greatest album in the works CDII!!!

The ratings will go through the roof, watch out Letterman!! rock4

The only rat here is you to yourself. :thumbsup:

the mods get rid of this idiot? he literally adds no value, and posts nonsense all day everday

yeah just incase bacardi cant for whatever reason, i, and probably a few other members, would find it useful to read a thread with just updates. now, which of the mods is the fastest typer? :lol:

**mods please?**

will you be watching it live as it happens? I need to see this shit happening in real time lol

Yes

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Okay, now there's one saying it's 9am my time and one saying it's 6am. What time is it in NY? I'll count myself from there.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt