Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a nice interview. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its funny to read MTV describe it as a "surprisingly normal" appearance. Most of us fans know how genuine and engaging Axl is and this interview should go some way in correcting those who insist on seeing Axl as some kind of grouch who sits at home "hating people".

Looking at the interview and the picture Black Sabbath posted above, I have no idea how anybody can go with fat comments although I've seen a few on the internet. Most of the reception has been very positive, so much for "nobody cares about Axl Rose". :)

he's trending because he appeared on a talk show. it's not like he's being talked on twitter or yahoo every single day. people remembered axl exists. you won't see him trending in 2 or 3 days. unless axl appears on tv again or something big happens with his band. unlikely though...

Why does he need to be talked about every single day? He has shown no desire to be one of those celebrities whose one desire in life is to have their face pasted everywhere and hang out repeating the same old nothing lines at every celebrity get-together.

Not everybody who appears on a talk show trends on Yahoo or Twitter etc. People "remembering" that Axl exists does not require them to care enough to search about him or this appearance which seems to be what they might be doing. Very hard to make anything negative out of this, try as somebody might. :)

Triple M posted about it on their site (Australian Rock Radio station)

http://www.triplem.c...21026-hi4o.html

but something about Slash being in the image above the story makes the whole thing ironic

Good one Sydney :takethat:

I've been a huge critic of post Guns Axl/post 1993. But he was great (the eye liner was gay though). But he was really good.

I wondered if the eyeliner was put on by the makeup department due to his reddish colouring - to make his eyes stand out more. Remember the interview at the sports game where his eyes blended in with his face? Hardly recognisable then - just a thought anyway.

he's trending because he appeared on a talk show. it's not like he's being talked on twitter or yahoo every single day. people remembered axl exists. you won't see him trending in 2 or 3 days. unless axl appears on tv again or something big happens with his band. unlikely though...

Why does he need to be talked about every single day? He has shown no desire to be one of those celebrities whose one desire in life is to have their face pasted everywhere and hang out repeating the same old nothing lines at every celebrity get-together.

Not everybody who appears on a talk show trends on Yahoo or Twitter etc. People "remembering" that Axl exists does not require them to care enough to search about him or this appearance which seems to be what they might be doing. Very hard to make anything negative out of this, try as somebody might. :)

By the way, well, that's exactly what the twitter trending is about - people talking about something that JUST happened. That's why Michael Jackson or Madonna or Lennon or Elvis aren't trending, they aren't doing much even though they're popular enough to be trending until the end of times. Maynard said something we all know.

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Axl looked good.

i honestly don't get the whole complaints about the interview, who were they expecting? i mean it's like he can't just talk random shit beacuse people just complains on why he didn't reveal the secrets of the universe.. ffs!

it was a nice moment for all of us to see him doing something like that, quite refreshing, must say.