O2 show to be shown in German Cinema's

OptimusPrimeNL

Ok let's take Marc's word.....if you want the truth it will come from Axl.

yes, some kind of fantastically woven one sided tale kind of truth.

In your opinion, which old line-up member is able to write the most loyal biography to the facts? Or is it better for people to read your book instead, because none of them (old members) might tell us the whole truth?

Axl will give you the truth, but there is sometimes two sids to a story so you have to hear both sides and try to make something out of it.

Huh? Marc said "Slash lies to make himself look cool" in an interview. Where did he take back what he said?

No, seriously Slash lies. (laughs). Axl was right about that in a sense but the way that Slash lies is that he lies to make himself look cool for the most part. He’ll lie on occasion to twist out of something because every now and then he gets caught in a corner.

I have known Axl very well for 23 years and Slash for 31 years and one thing for sure, Axl does not lie. You will always get the truth form Axl. The problem is a lot of the time you won't get any comment from Axl at all because his words have been twisted so many times. If he set a date for the record, he ment it. I heard the record in Aug 2006 (and by the way it's great)and he told me it would be out before Xmas of 2006. The problem is things change as days go by that were unseen at the time he set those dates and thats what keeps holding the record back. In the past Slash has said some things to the press that were not right about Axl. Slash was pissed off about a lot of things that happened between them.Also he was most likley drunk at the time and sometimes you say things that are fucked-up when you are in that state of mind.

He said that Slash lied about Axl in the past and now he says that Slash only lies to make himself look cool. Spreading lies about Axl is a totally different thing than lying to make himself look cooler in some way. Slash lies because he's certainly a liar, simply put. Axl has also said that in the past and Slash was proven wrong many times, so nothing new here.

Great post, but I still can't tell why people are stupid enough to fall for Slash's shit when you can easily tell that he's a phoney just by listening to him. I never needed Marc to explain that. :shrugs:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Axl will re-record his vocals, like he did for Live Era.

The sound has been mastered, but nothing will be overdubbed by studio recordings. It will be a great live experience.

Yes, it will be released in movie theaters. And yes, there will be a DVD. The VoD stream will not be free, but it will be very reasonably priced and can be watched in 720p HD quality (provided your bandwidth permits)"

I don't understand when are they going to announce and promote this? Neither Livebeats or Guns N' Roses has said a date or anything.. According to that german cinema it's gonna be shown the 29th October. So it's less than a month, and there still hasn't been an official announcement.

I don't understand when are they going to announce and promote this? Neither Livebeats or Guns N' Roses has said a date or anything.. According to that german cinema it's gonna be shown the 29th October. So it's less than a month, and there still hasn't been an official announcement.

This is of course a complete guess, but I'd say things will ramp up over the coming weeks. There will probably be some official announcement about the DVD (and hopefully blu ray!) around the Kimmel appearance or Vegas.