O2 show to be shown in German Cinema's

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty weak and lazy tactic to offer mockery instead of correcting me if you believe i'm incorrect. you put no burden on yourself to back up your position. lame.

How could he possibly correct you when your claim is that you could find inaccuracies in 9 out of 10 posts Marc make? The only way would be to demonstrate that the great majority of Marc's posts are free of inaccuracies, and that is a pretty tough thing to do for most people here let alone a GN'R dilettante. The only solution is that you back up your claim by pointing out the inaccuracies otherwise your claim is pretty worthless and shouldn't be given any weight at all.

LOL.

MSL think's he knows more than Marc Canter who is actually friends with all members and knows them personally. :crazy:

I'd appreciate if you didn't lie about me. Thanks.

Never said I knew more. Simply said I find a lot of inaccuracies in his posts. I could know things he doesn't know without it meaning I know more overall. I could remember things more clearly than he does sometimes without it meaning I know more overall.

Please learn what words mean.

obviously your favourite new quote is "learn what words mean"... man, you and your attitude are so annoying. you claim to be an "adult fan", just interested in music and performance of the band. you know what - in my opinion you are the biggest, and i mean really big, fanboy of this forum. you are kinda obsessed with this band/axl. you sir are the great pretender. and for those who still believe that MSL has unreleased songs: HE DOES NOT. he only had the better gone remix and probably leaked it by himself.

LOL.

MSL think's he knows more than Marc Canter who is actually friends with all members and knows them personally. :crazy:

Never said I knew more. Simply said I find a lot of inaccuracies in his posts. I could know things he doesn't know without it meaning I know more overall. I could remember things more clearly than he does sometimes without it meaning I know more overall.

obviously your favourite new quote is "learn what words mean"... man, you and your attitude are so annoying. you claim to be an "adult fan", just interested in music and performance of the band. you know what - in my opinion you are the biggest, and i mean really big, fanboy of this forum. you are kinda obsessed with this band/axl. you sir are the great pretender. and for those who still believe that MSL has unreleased songs: HE DOES NOT. he only had the better gone remix and probably leaked it by himself.

Being a "fan boy" on a Guns N Roses fan forum makes far more sense that being a bitter hater, like yourself.

LOL.

Being a "fan boy" on a Guns N Roses fan forum makes far more sense that being a bitter hater, like yourself.

And the truth shall set you free

LOL.

well, i was talking to/ about msl... i'm not a hater - i just don't like people like him.

LOL.

well, i was talking to/ about msl... i'm not a hater - i just don't like people like him.

I was yanking your penis pal!

LOL.

And in case anyone isn't aware of it, I am not you ;). [People tend to mix us up, buddy]

he was mocking the idea that someone could have a better memory than someone else or that someone could be trying to protect someone else.

You mean Marc claiming how Slash is a liar? Yes, that happened more than once but he took what he said back to protect his buddy Slash. I remember all of that. I don't know about anything else, though.

LOL.

Long time lurker here, long time fan of Guns N Roses... Axl's band not so much.

Felt compelled to sign in and say that you and your little posse of ridiculous educators are a disgrace. You claim to know more about GNR and its members/alumni than a guy that has known them for 25 + years? That is absurd to the extreme. If you claim your memory is better than a guy who was actually there when you were only dreaming of sitting on another mans face is preposterous. You need to get professional help and fast. Or get laid or something.

Maybe you have all of your knowledge and 'information' from Axl's autobiography that you stole or perhaps from the documents that you claimed to have that conveniently never materialised. But of course you never used such things as potential leverage. because a) you never had them, or B) you were rewarded in some way to not release them.. I seem to remember that if 'GnR' didnt respond to your claims or make things public then you would do that for them... Oddly enough nothing happened and now you are the most ridiculous nutswinger/historian/educator on the boards. Jarmo had his price, Eric had his price, and others will surely give up their self respect and dignity for some bone that Axl or his cronies will throw them.. So what is yours?

What happened to you? You were a fan, for the fans, and now you spend all day calling out others and crying about why Ole Whatshisname is far more important than Slash. You never say Duff, because Axl is on semi good terms with him, its all about belittling the Classic GNR and their fans, but without them you'd be preaching and educating a Rowdy Roddy Piper website as this place wouldnt exist. It shows which side your bread is buttered on so go on, tell us what changed. You are just a shill, and a liar, a blackmailer, and a deluded maniac.

Wave your reaching broom at me all you like but you and your ilk are a disgrace.

LOL.

Felt compelled to sign in and say that you and your little posse of ridiculous educators are a disgrace. You claim to know more about GNR and its members/alumni than a guy that has known them for 25 + years? That is absurd to the extreme. If you claim your memory is better than a guy who was actually there when you were only dreaming of sitting on another mans face is preposterous. You need to get professional help and fast. Or get laid or something.

Maybe you have all of your knowledge and 'information' from Axl's autobiography that you stole or perhaps from the documents that you claimed to have that conveniently never materialised. But of course you never used such things as potential leverage. because a) you never had them, or B) you were rewarded in some way to not release them.. I seem to remember that if 'GnR' didnt respond to your claims or make things public then you would do that for them... Oddly enough nothing happened and now you are the most ridiculous nutswinger/historian/educator on the boards. Jarmo had his price, Eric had his price, and others will surely give up their self respect and dignity for some bone that Axl or his cronies will throw them.. So what is yours?

What happened to you? You were a fan, for the fans, and now you spend all day calling out others and crying about why Ole Whatshisname is far more important than Slash. You never say Duff, because Axl is on semi good terms with him, its all about belittling the Classic GNR and their fans, but without them you'd be preaching and educating a Rowdy Roddy Piper website as this place wouldnt exist. It shows which side your bread is buttered on so go on, tell us what changed. You are just a shill, and a liar, a blackmailer, and a deluded maniac.

Wave your reaching broom at me all you like but you and your ilk are a disgrace.

Go back to lurking (BBA)

he was mocking the idea that someone could have a better memory than someone else or that someone could be trying to protect someone else.

You mean Marc claiming how Slash is a liar? Yes, that happened more than once but he took what he said back to protect his buddy Slash. I remember all of that. I don't know about anything else, though.

This. I would take what Marc says with a grain of salt.

LOL.

How can you find inaccuracies in Marc's post when you never even met him nor Axl, Slash, of any of the GN'R alumni? Your claiming to know more than someone who knows Axl and Slash on a personal level.

LOL.

Go back to lurking (BBA)

Lol you think Im BBA? Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but I am genuinely a lurker here who had to speak up due to the ridiculous nonsense that lunatics like you spout.

Axl was also there when things happened in GNR history, do you take what he says with a pinch of salt? Same thing isnt it?

LOL.

Go back to lurking (BBA)

Lol you think Im BBA? Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but I am genuinely a lurker here who had to speak up due to the ridiculous nonsense that lunatics like you spout.

Axl was also there when things happened in GNR history, do you take what he says with a pinch of salt? Same thing isnt it?

Maybe not BBA but a cupcake just like him....

Ok let's take Marc's word.....if you want the truth it will come from Axl.

LOL.

Go back to lurking (BBA)

He seems to be the only one who's friends between the two of them (Axl and Slash). He never showed to be on one side or the other, he's the guy who we can most trust to know the truth between what happened with GN'R.

I would take his words over some wrestler who blackmails the band and later acts like it never happen.

And Axl's version is going to be completely different from Slash's. Their both going to feel like they were "in the right."

Edited by GNR123GNR456

LOL.

Go back to lurking (BBA)

Maybe not BBA but a cupcake just like him....

You sir are the king of the cupcakes, a running joke throughout the Guns community, you'll never change, you'll still be here when your 60 crying about how the next Guns lineup is the best and whoever Axl doesnt like is the devil. Even when they havnt written a single note of music themselves, theyll still be better than the GNR that made you a fan in the first place. What sort of logic is that? Really?

Mark has always said that each of them have their own truths and that they emphatically believe their side is the truth regardless of whether it is or not. Everyone has their own truth and the real truth is most likely found in the middle. Any sensible unblinkered rational person can see that.

Axl could say black was white and you'd argue about it til you were blue in the face. Its absurb, and frankly quite scary.

You mean Marc claiming how Slash is a liar? Yes, that happened more than once but he took what he said back to protect his buddy Slash. I remember all of that.

Huh? Marc said "Slash lies to make himself look cool" in an interview. Where did he take back what he said? Are you calling Marc a coward? Are you discrediting him as insider? Because you can go to his sub-forum and if you're man enough ask him directly why did he take back what he said about Slash? Is he protecting his buddy? I dare you, if you're cool enough to throw your shit here about someone who SPENT YEARS with Guns N' Roses, then I invite you to ask him the question there.

What? Too pussy to do it I assume? :lol:

yes, some kind of fantastically woven one sided tale kind of truth.

In your opinion, which old line-up member is able to write the most loyal biography to the facts? Or is it better for people to read your book instead, because none of them (old members) might tell us the whole truth?

Axl will give you the truth, but there is sometimes two sids to a story so you have to hear both sides and try to make something out of it.

Huh? Marc said "Slash lies to make himself look cool" in an interview. Where did he take back what he said?

No, seriously Slash lies. (laughs). Axl was right about that in a sense but the way that Slash lies is that he lies to make himself look cool for the most part. He’ll lie on occasion to twist out of something because every now and then he gets caught in a corner.

I have known Axl very well for 23 years and Slash for 31 years and one thing for sure, Axl does not lie. You will always get the truth form Axl. The problem is a lot of the time you won't get any comment from Axl at all because his words have been twisted so many times. If he set a date for the record, he ment it. I heard the record in Aug 2006 (and by the way it's great)and he told me it would be out before Xmas of 2006. The problem is things change as days go by that were unseen at the time he set those dates and thats what keeps holding the record back. In the past Slash has said some things to the press that were not right about Axl. Slash was pissed off about a lot of things that happened between them.Also he was most likley drunk at the time and sometimes you say things that are fucked-up when you are in that state of mind.

He said that Slash lied about Axl in the past and now he says that Slash only lies to make himself look cool. Spreading lies about Axl is a totally different thing than lying to make himself look cooler in some way. Slash lies because he's certainly a liar, simply put. Axl has also said that in the past and Slash was proven wrong many times, so nothing new here.

Couldn't care less what Marc says about anything.

Well he has more credibility to talk about the inner workings of the band in 85-94 than you, he said it didn't matter who joined who's band, or even who was originally in the band. Once the Appetite lineup was solidified it was a band of five guys, not "this is XXX's band" like you stated