Six Las Vegas shows will be canceled due bad ticket selling

gnrkoncerti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this information from organizators...News will be published in Monday.

But whetever we will have 6 shows,but also I don't understand people "you have chance to see the best live bandin the fuckin earth and ticket selling is too low"

Really? You got this info from an organizator? How about you describe what an organizator is first before your credibility is determined?

Ali

But whetever we will have 6 shows,but also I don't understand people "you have chance to see the best live bandin the fuckin earth and ticket selling is too low"

Really? You got this info from an organizator?

Ali

its when an organizer has the same role as a Arnold Swartzaneggars Terminator, you get organizator

Really? You got this info from an organizator? How about you describe what an organizator is first before your credibility is determined?

Ali

also note that the news will be published IN monday ;)

If I lived in Vegas, I'd be going to all 12, how could you not?. And to the OP, you really shouldn't post anything like this without a credible source... Unfortunately someone's word on a GN'R forum can no longer be trusted for obvious reasons.

how could you not? no fresh guns n roses single on itunes before vegas residency. no new announcement of 2012 new guns n roses album release before vegas residency. and the setlist being the same. meaning guns n roses classics dominate new guns n roses songs again. basically the same old same old. so how could you not?