Bumblefoot hints at something!

tsunta

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://mistersaintla...lay&thread=6513

Very interesting thing happened on heretodaygonetohell.com tonight. A fan from last night's show posted a photo of himself with Bumblefoot.

Within minutes, a bunch of posts were deleted. Here is what the original poster wrote:

Since I was GA for this show I wanted to make sure I was front row so I arrived 6 hours early to wait in line. By showing up so early I was able to stand outside of the doors to The Joint and listen to the soundcheck. Each member with the exception of Axl came out 1 by 1 after soundcheck and took a picture with me. Here in this picture is me and Bumblefoot who came out of soundcheck screaming fuck this and fuck that and about how he didn't sign up to be in a pop band and can't stand all this pop bullshit going on. I asked him to take this picture with me and his response was 'Sure, this will be the last picture of me in this fucking band!' <---- exact quote..

joker-and-here-we-go.gif

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=6513

Very interesting thing happened on heretodaygonetohell.com tonight. A fan from last night's show posted a photo of himself with Bumblefoot.

Within minutes, a bunch of posts were deleted. Here is what the original poster wrote:

Since I was GA for this show I wanted to make sure I was front row so I arrived 6 hours early to wait in line. By showing up so early I was able to stand outside of the doors to The Joint and listen to the soundcheck. Each member with the exception of Axl came out 1 by 1 after soundcheck and took a picture with me. Here in this picture is me and Bumblefoot who came out of soundcheck screaming fuck this and fuck that and about how he didn't sign up to be in a pop band and can't stand all this pop bullshit going on. I asked him to take this picture with me and his response was 'Sure, this will be the last picture of me in this fucking band!' <---- exact quote..

And yet he went out and played the show, and by his above quotes, is obviously playing the subsequent shows. The posts were deleted at the request of the guy who made that original post. It was not done by any HTGTH mod.

Ali

Sounds like some jackass was trying to stir up trouble for no reason. I don't believe a second of any of that.

You could have started your own thread, instead of derailing this one.

yeah and just because somebody says something doesn't mean that it's true.

I have had sex with Obama and Mitt at the same time....... see?

Real Mccoy -

The guy was not trying to stir up shit at all. He met a band member, got to take a photo with them, was excited, and posted the photo and the story of meeting the band member. I believe it completely. Ali bitched him out for talking about it publicly and then quickly all the posts were pulled.

Shadow of the Wave -

The name of this thread is "Bumblefoot hints at something." I posted more information about what he was hinting about. Why would I start a separate thread to chime in about this thread?

I guess you're right, but it just turned this thread into more negative speculation.

Haha!! Bumblefoot fucking RULES!!!

desperado i'd be more inclined to believe you if you also posted a photo of yourself in a bedroom with both of them

Ok so if I would post a photo of me and Johnny Depp you would belive me if I told you that he walked around screaming about how much of a fucking hack Tim Burton is...... that makes no sense at all. Just because someone can prove that they've met somebody doesn't mean that everything they say is true. I took a photo with Mattias Eklundh once right after I saved his life from killer sharks.

Edited by Desperado

Real Mccoy -

The guy was not trying to stir up shit at all. He met a band member, got to take a photo with them, was excited, and posted the photo and the story of meeting the band member. I believe it completely. Ali bitched him out for talking about it publicly and then quickly all the posts were pulled.

Shadow of the Wave -

The name of this thread is "Bumblefoot hints at something." I posted more information about what he was hinting about. Why would I start a separate thread to chime in about this thread?

Complete and utter distortion. I advised him to be more careful when posting comments like those where there is no context because it can lead to speculation and drama like we had here recently with BBF. He deleted his own post and asked me to delete mine, and I can only assume the others.

Ali

Ok so if I would post a photo of me and Johnny Depp you would belive me if I told you that he walked around screaming about how much of a fucking hack Tim Burton is...... that makes no sense at all. Just because someone can prove that they've met somebody doesn't mean that everything they say is true. I took a photo with Mattias Eklundh once right after I saved his life from killer sharks.

If you had a long history of being an honest and good faith poster and came home from a show and talked about meeting the band and backed it up with photos and what you claimed the band said were things that seemed consistent with their prior behavior, I'd be inclined to believe you.

Well if he would have recorded it I would belive it but a photo isn't evidence for something that have been said.

Did you guys believe it when the kid shared BBF's private comments about a month ago.....the ones where he actually came to the forum and said he was just kidding around?

Do you believe all the times people say they met band members and they were extremely friendly?

If you had a long history of being an honest and good faith poster and came home from a show and talked about meeting the band and backed it up with photos and what you claimed the band said were things that seemed consistent with their prior behavior, I'd be inclined to believe you.

Complete and utter distortion. I advised him to be more careful when posting comments like those where there is no context because it can lead to speculation and drama like we had here recently with BBF. He deleted his own post and asked me to delete mine, and I can only assume the others.

Ali

Well thankfully Bumblefoot gave us some context on facebook.

It's possible, but without having been at sound check, it's impossible for anyone to know for sure what happened. Hence, the problem with a lack of context.

Ali

Well if he would have recorded it I would belive it but a photo isn't evidence for something that have been said.

He would have nothing to gain from making it up. He'd never made up anything in the past. Bumblefoot has a long history of over reacting and venting to fans. If you don't want to believe it, don't believe it. Maybe if you'd seen the post yourself and the context of the thread, you'd realize the guy was not shit stirring at all and immediately deleted his post when Ali told him it could cause problems.

Did you guys believe it when the kid shared BBF's private comments about a month ago.....the ones where he actually came to the forum and said he was just kidding around?

Do you believe all the times people say they met band members and they were extremely friendly?

I believed the kid that shared the private message. I didn't believe Bumble's damage control.

I believe the fans who meet members and say they're extremely friendly. Bumble looked extremely friendly in the picture posted and it was very nice of him to still pose for a photo with a fan even though he was in a bad mood. Bumble seems like a very friendly person who happens to let him temper get the best of him sometimes when he gets frustrated. Every time Bumble has a meltdown, I hope he doesn't actually quit the band. I think he's a great guitarist, I loved his playing on Chinese, I like his solo stuff, and I hope he stays in the band.

But based on the fan account from last night and Bumble's FB post today, I think it's clear that Bumble was not happy with the song choices for last night.

I don't belive anything if there isn't any evidence so no it probably wouldn't matter if I saw the original post. and we're also on the internet where everybody lies.

I don't belive anything if there isn't any evidence so no it probably wouldn't matter if I saw the original post. and we're also on the internet where everybody lies.

We have an eye witness account. That is evidence. If you believe the witness is not credible, you are entitled to your opinion.

People don't just lie on the internet. People lie everywhere. However, there is usually a motive for a lie. This was just a fan talking about his experience at the show. He's been a credible poster in the past. You don't have to believe him if you don't want to. Believe whatever you want to believe.

no if there where two people (or more) who said the samething and didn't know each outher then maybe I would belive some parts of it. Witnesses are usually the most unreliable source.

Yes I know that people lie all the time but on the internet people lie all the time. No all lies doesn't have a motive, like in the setlist threads there's allways people saying stuff like TWAT is being played or something else just to piss people off.