Saturday Night's Mic Toss/Assistance Requested

Saltzy

Just got home and checked the mail. Still nothing.

I really hope I am wrong here, but I am beginning to think this was never actually taken care of, which would really, REALLY suck after getting so excited after hearing it was being shipped back to me.

Please, let me be wrong.

I wouldn't worry. The good intentions are there, so it will happen eventually. They just need to get their shit together, communication and attention to detail are not their strong points. :lol:

I really hope I am wrong here, but I am beginning to think this was never actually taken care of, which would really, REALLY suck after getting so excited after hearing it was being shipped back to me.

Please, let me be wrong.

If this is true, they are really Big Fuckin' Assholes!!

I was told that 'some mics were seen at the last show', and that they assumed it would be sent soon, if it wasn't yet already.

Whatever that means.

Final show was Saturday. I'm assuming that means that it would have been sent Monday, if it wasn't already sent before then.

I'm not really sure what delivery service would take more than a week to ship a small package domestically.

Reastically, I think if I don't get it either tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday that I am getting it anytime soon. Certainly knowing that they have to getting on a plane to India any day now.

Again, I really hope I am wrong here.

Edited by Saltzy

BTW, I am leaving myself wide open to anyone wanting to tell me that I need 'A little patience, aaaaahhhhh, ahhhhhh. Just a little patience, yeaaaaa ahhhhh'.

I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

Sorry. That was terrible. I apologize.

Nothing again.

Bottom line, it is becoming more and more likely that no one ever actually sent it out to me.

Even the people that took care of this for me originally have no idea why it wouldn't have got here yet.

I've been a fan of the band 1/2 my life. Given them a bunch of cash. Defended them when everyone was trashing them.

If they screw me over like this, they can go fuck themselves.

Again, I honestly, sincerely hope to God I am wrong here and it's just delayed in the mail or something, cause this would be cruel.

Edited by Saltzy

Nothing again.

Bottom line, it is becoming more and more likely that no one ever actually sent it out to me.

Even the people that took care of this for me originally have no idea why it wouldn't have got here yet.

I've been a fan of the band 1/2 my life. Given them a bunch of cash. Defended them when everyone was trashing them.

If they screw me over like this, they can go fuck themselves.

Again, I honestly, sincerely hope to God I am wrong here and it's just delayed in the mail or something, cause this would be cruel.

Wait. What?

Are you referring to Guns N' Roses as "they" in this post? As in Guns N' Roses would somehow be purposely "screwing you over"?

Holy Mary Mother of God.

I take back every fucking word that may have even been misconstrued as talking shit about this band, the Hard Rock, anyone here, or anyone else.

I just got the mic.

I honestly am finding it hard to type now.

The mic is signed in silver paint pen....BY THE ENTIRE FUCKING BAND!!!

I haven't even had a cahnce to get a hold of my friend yet, but he will know when he checks his voicemail.

This is so fucking amazing. I am speechless, which if you knew me, you'd realze is quite a rare event. My dad, who is stuck in a house with a wife deterioting in front of him, and who wouldn't know Axl if he delivered him a pizza was blown away and had a solid laugh over it.

Thank you GnR, and whoever else made this happen.

Pics to come.

Holy Mary Mother of God.

I take back every fucking word that may have even been misconstrued as talking shit about this band, the Hard Rock, anyone here, or anyone else.

I just got the mic.

I haven't even had a cahnce to get a hold of my friend yet, but he will know when he checks his voicemail.

This is so fucking amazing. I am speechless, which if you knew me, you'd realze is quite a rare event. My dad, who is stuck in a house with a wife deterioting in front of him, and who wouldn't know Axl if he delivered him a pizza was blown away and had a solid laugh over it.

Pics to come.

Very nice.

Kudos to whomever followed through for you on behalf of Guns N' Roses.

Holy Mary Mother of God.

I just got the mic.

Pics to come.

rock3

Awesome.

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

You've earned it, dude!

Absolutley ridiculous. My buddy literally just walked out of a work dinner to come over and see it. I honestly haven't 100% digested what I have here.

Thanks to all the support from the people here. Optimus Prime has specifically has been a huge help.

A-Maz-Ing...

Can you guys help me identify who is who.

There are obviously 5 signitures.

Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and I am ASSUMING Axl are obvious. Axl being the center in the middle shot, yes?

It also looks like Fortus running down the spine in the last shot.

The one I am really not sure about is the 'D' that's to the left of Axl(assuming that's Axl). I think it's Dizzy, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Saltzy

Absolutley ridiculous. My buddy literally just walked out of a work dinner to come over and see it. I honestly haven't 100% digested what I have here.

Thanks to all the support from the people here. Optimus Prime has specifically has been a huge help.

A-Maz-Ing...

Can you guys help me identify who is who.

There are obviously 5 signitures.

Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and I am ASSUMING Axl are obvious. Axl being the center in the middle shot, yes?

It also looks like Fortus running down the spine in the last shot.

The one I am really not sure about is the 'D' that's to the left of Axl(assuming that's Axl). I think it's Dizzy, but I'm not sure.

My microphone is almost exactly like that one. It has 5 sigs on it. I can tell Djs and bumbles on mine but can't make out the other 3. Dj signed bottom of mine and bumble signed the top part.

That's cool! Well played GNR! Well played!

Makes it hard for the cupcakes to say that the band doesn't care about the fans, eh?

Well, BBA and his minions will find something to complain, like the mic has no batteries or some shit like that..

On topic, great move by the band, such nice gesture.