According to Stevie Rachelle(TUFF)Bumblefoot has blocked Metal Sludge on Twitter

Subtle Signs

I'm surprised Ron is even a big enough name to be on their radar to begin with.

Tough shit for you then. Cry moar.

Hey, come on. Must be hard for him to accept that Ron is the man that plays Slash's "legendary" solos in GnR night after night worldwide. That alone makes him cry every night, go easy on him.

Hey, come on. Must be hard for him to accept that Ron is the man that plays Slash's "legendary" solos in GnR night after night worldwide. That alone makes him cry every night, go easy on him.

Ha!

It's funny because it's true.

I'd rather hear him playing Slash's solos and Buckethead's solos than his own solos. Ron's a nice dude; I just happen not to like his brand of elephant shredding.

Edited by Randy Lahey

They're also shit stirrers, but that's why we read it. He seems to be avoiding getting into rumor mill stuff lately.

I have to guess that's the deal. Metal Sludge really likes to start shit and I'd be surprised if Ron just doesn't want anything to do with that.

Not any more ironic that fans from a band that stopped being relevant twenty years ago are devoting their free time following that band to mock it instead of moving on.

to be fair, it doesn't take much time to read or post some shit. 5, 10 minutes a day? not too bad for procrastinating at work.

do fans of other band expect or require other fans to like every song or every line up or every album of a band? metallica fans aren't required to like saint anger. metallica moved on and made other albums. just because axl decided to spend 15 years on one album and one tour, doesn't mean that fans all the sudden have to like it since it's all that's out there. i still hope axl goes on to do at least SOMETHING else with his career. who knows, i may like it. especially if he can write some songs about not being a pussy who gets picked on and victimized by everyone.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Why would Ron do this? Before anyone starts hating on Metal Sludge, they are a legit news source and have been talking about Dj Ashba long before most of you heard about him.They also broke the news of Dj joining GnR.

Swing and a miss.

Sludge is anything but legit. The site is a joke. If you know anything about its history, or music in general, you understand that. It's just about the biggest cluster of cupcakes you can find online, and no doubt Ron doesn't feel like dealing with them. I don't blame him one bit.