The Official Black Sabbath '13'/Tour Thread

bran

i love every single era of sabbath, i love every album outside of forbidden(which is decent) i just think the magic with ozzy was clearly gone with technical ectasy and never say die. the songs they did in the 90s (with rick rubin as well) were awful.

im hoping for a masterpiece, im expecting a mediocre album with 3 or 4 good songs and tons of filler.

Technical Ecstasy,Never Say Die, Born Again and Forbidden are Sabbath albums that I don`t like agree by all accounts new album will be mediocre at best with 3 or 4 good songs fuck Ozzy The Devil You Know should be rereleased under Black Sabbbath name that`s what it was actually. I don`t worry about Tony and Geezer they will lay down goods but Ozzy is and always was the weakest link between them especially now, when he barely can talk and is sock puppet of his bitch wife plus they royally fucled over Bill

Technical Ecstacy was just terrible. It's listenable. 2 songs are NOT listenable. She's Gone. You Won't Change me. Awful. Gypsy ain't too bad and that song Bill sand was good also.

Never Say Die! was fucking fantastic I don't see why everybody hates on it so much. I could see why Ozzy does but Never Say Die was a good song, so was Juniors Eyes, Hard Road, Air Dance was fucking MASTERPIECE! Over to You is good classic so that album was actually pretty decent, don't hate on it just cause it's the hip thing to do, give it a chance. It's different, don't hate it just for that. Elf is different look how awesome they were.

Born Again I did not like. Every song sounded exactly the same in the sense that there was just nothing to them, it felt like the guys from Black Sabbath jamming with the Dude from Deep Purple not really trying, just having fun. In a way it's like exact opposite of NSD Born Again is, cause it was good times, no effort as opposed to shitty times and stressful effort.

Forbidden actually had some pretty good tunes on it, Rusty Angels, classic Kiss Of Death was good, that album is worth collecting for sure, I thought it was better than Cross Purposes anyway, and Geezer was on that one.

Devil You Know I would have to say is their worst album. It was like Born Again in the sense that every song sounded the same. Just trying to be Dehumanizer.

It should be re-released under Sabbath, but if that's all they can do I think they've just lost it, and it's no wonder Ozzy hasn't been willing to release anything they've done cause it probably all sounded like Devil You Know, that's why. Who's Fooling Who basically is the 90's Black Sabbath with Ozzy replacing Tony Martin so I think it's interesting.

The last 2 Ozzy songs ozzy did, Psycho man & Selling My Soul SUCKED! Don't even pretend they were worth recording!

Sucked as much as Devil you know, and even Forbidden was MUCH better than those 2 songs or even DYK for that matter, cause it had more than 1 fucking song over and over and over. They souinded differently. Any Dio Sabbath past 2000 all sounds basically the same, but Heaven & Hell + Mob Rules had some diversity to them, not anymore.

I think what they're doing for 13 is trying to get back to that diversity cause lately all theyve done is that BIG NOISY BAM BLACK METAL OOOO DARK BOOM noises.

They used to be bluesy, jazzy even, but never since they reunited with Ozzy back in 98, now it's all the same heavy song. By now they've realized this and I think 13 will be a very refreshing album.

i love every single era of sabbath, i love every album outside of forbidden(which is decent) i just think the magic with ozzy was clearly gone with technical ectasy and never say die. the songs they did in the 90s (with rick rubin as well) were awful.

im hoping for a masterpiece, im expecting a mediocre album with 3 or 4 good songs and tons of filler.

Technical Ecstasy,Never Say Die, Born Again and Forbidden are Sabbath albums that I don`t like agree by all accounts new album will be mediocre at best with 3 or 4 good songs fuck Ozzy The Devil You Know should be rereleased under Black Sabbbath name that`s what it was actually. I don`t worry about Tony and Geezer they will lay down goods but Ozzy is and always was the weakest link between them especially now, when he barely can talk and is sock puppet of his bitch wife plus they royally fucled over Bill

Technical Ecstacy was just terrible. It's listenable. 2 songs are NOT listenable. She's Gone. You Won't Change me. Awful. Gypsy ain't too bad and that song Bill sand was good also.

Never Say Die! was fucking fantastic I don't see why everybody hates on it so much. I could see why Ozzy does but Never Say Die was a good song, so was Juniors Eyes, Hard Road, Air Dance was fucking MASTERPIECE! Over to You is good classic so that album was actually pretty decent, don't hate on it just cause it's the hip thing to do, give it a chance. It's different, don't hate it just for that. Elf is different look how awesome they were.

Born Again I did not like. Every song sounded exactly the same in the sense that there was just nothing to them, it felt like the guys from Black Sabbath jamming with the Dude from Deep Purple not really trying, just having fun. In a way it's like exact opposite of NSD Born Again is, cause it was good times, no effort as opposed to shitty times and stressful effort.

Forbidden actually had some pretty good tunes on it, Rusty Angels, classic Kiss Of Death was good, that album is worth collecting for sure, I thought it was better than Cross Purposes anyway, and Geezer was on that one.

Devil You Know I would have to say is their worst album. It was like Born Again in the sense that every song sounded the same. Just trying to be Dehumanizer.

It should be re-released under Sabbath, but if that's all they can do I think they've just lost it, and it's no wonder Ozzy hasn't been willing to release anything they've done cause it probably all sounded like Devil You Know, that's why. Who's Fooling Who basically is the 90's Black Sabbath with Ozzy replacing Tony Martin so I think it's interesting.

The last 2 Ozzy songs ozzy did, Psycho man & Selling My Soul SUCKED! Don't even pretend they were worth recording!

Sucked as much as Devil you know, and even Forbidden was MUCH better than those 2 songs or even DYK for that matter, cause it had more than 1 fucking song over and over and over. They souinded differently. Any Dio Sabbath past 2000 all sounds basically the same, but Heaven & Hell + Mob Rules had some diversity to them, not anymore.

I think what they're doing for 13 is trying to get back to that diversity cause lately all theyve done is that BIG NOISY BAM BLACK METAL OOOO DARK BOOM noises.

They used to be bluesy, jazzy even, but never since they reunited with Ozzy back in 98, now it's all the same heavy song. By now they've realized this and I think 13 will be a very refreshing album.

Each to his own but Never Say Die to me is pure shit I don`t` hate it just for the sake of hating it, it`was weak, generic and uninspired load of dog`s shit The Devil You Know pisses all over Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die combined. Purple Black or Deep Sabbath call what you want was very bad idea

OK yes. Devil You Know and Never Say Die I think are kinda par, just really different. Devil You Know pisses and shits all over Never Say Die and Technical Ecstasy combined for sure but just because Technical Ecstasy was just THAT bad! Forbidden is like Mob Rules compared to that shit! Deep Purple Sabbath yes bad idea. Was just for fun and I would have been way more interested to hear what they'd done with that Dave Donato dude. Then Tony went all Chinese Democracy with it. You Won't Change me my have a great solo, but Ozzy totally ruins that song. She's Gone is just one of the worst pieces of garbage I've ever heard, that alone makes Forbidden much better, I really don't see how that could be called the worst next to Technical Ecstasy.
Never Say Die and Forbidden have some real shit tracks but at the same time some real great ones they're just difference. Air Dance was fucking amazing. There ya go, better than technical ecstasy right there. Forbidden was still a hell of a lot better than Devil You Know. Well not a hell of a lot but still. Those new Ozzy songs Psycho Man and Selling My Soul..... kinda really fuckin sucked, so let's hope they're doing a good job. Course they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...