The Official Black Sabbath '13'/Tour Thread

bran

Just hoping Black Sabbath make a solid album. It doesn't have to be great.

Hey I definitely appreciate the advice. I'm sure it's shit, but I can't pass up the Sabbath show :lol:

Scariest thing is my car getting broken into, so if that's the case, we'll take our truck that we don't care about and definitely won't leave anything of value in the car :lol:

They don't have trains running to the venue?

What's the significance of the title? I assumed it was their 13th album, but then I did a mental count and realized that obviously couldn't be the case. Is it just some edgy "13 is unlucky" thing? 'Cause that'd be really lame.

Also, cool interview with Tony about the new album and his battle with cancer: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188836

Don't see a tour thread so...

Black Sabbath Toronto date tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A8CF67294CA?artistid=734569&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

140222a.jpg

Black Sabbath Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 07:30 PM

CA $45.00 (CA $29.50 Ticket + CA $15.50 Fees) CA $147.00 (CA $129.50 Ticket + CA $17.50 Fees) *Prices subject to change

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 04/20/13 10:00 AM EDT

Facebook Presale

Start: Thu, 04/18/13 10:00 AM EDT

live Nation / Radio / Venue Presale

End: Fri, 04/19/13 10:00 PM EDT

Live Nation Mobile App Presale

End: Fri, 04/19/13 10:00 PM EDT

I have my presale code already, hope it helps!!

Edited by gunsguy

What's the significance of the title? I assumed it was their 13th album, but then I did a mental count and realized that obviously couldn't be the case. Is it just some edgy "13 is unlucky" thing? 'Cause that'd be really lame.

Also, cool interview with Tony about the new album and his battle with cancer: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188836

i think the significance of 13 is just the album being released in 2013 plus their first album was released on a february 13th, 1970(which was also a friday the 13th)

i think the significance of 13 is just the album being released in 2013 plus their first album was released on a february 13th, 1970(which was also a friday the 13th)

Geezer said around the time the title was announced that there were 13 songs on the album. Which obviously isn't the case.

Tickets for NJ must have been gone before they were even available because I had submitted a search for $150 tickets before 10:01 and nothing was found. Unbelievable. Don't want to settle for anything lower than Orchestra seating either.

Hope I can get some on Saturday.

That sux :( hope you get em!... I got lower section for toronto, $107 tix

Edited by gunsguy

Tickets for NJ must have been gone before they were even available because I had submitted a search for $150 tickets before 10:01 and nothing was found. Unbelievable. Don't want to settle for anything lower than Orchestra seating either.

Hope I can get some on Saturday.

Try again BS..at one point Toronto was listed as lower bowl sold out, a few minutes later I could bring up and toss back as many lower bowls as I wanted.

Pulled up Section 101, Row X. Not sure if I should take 'em or not...

I backed out from these and of course I regret it :lol: Ugh. Hopefully I can pull them back up, but if not, I'll just try on Saturday and hope I can get some good seats.

Ended up getting pretty much the same tickets, just on Geezer's side whereas the first set was on Tony's side. Wish I would have opted for th first batch I got then, but oh well.

I'm going to try again on Saturday morning and if I get a better set I'll just buy those and sell my first set.