You're starting a new band. Choose one current GnR member to be in YOUR band.

Cosmo

Bumblefoot, though Fortus would be my next choice. The best part about having either of those guys in a band, music and playing aside, would simply be talking to them about gear, guitars, and music. Especially with Fortus since the guy is such a gear nut. Band practices would be a hell of a lot of fun testing out all kinds of different gear for new songs.

Ive always read from former associates who have worked w him that he is very nice and gets along with almost everybody. Everybody has a bad day here and there. We hear mostly about the bad crap because thats what sells, hes always portrayed as the bad guy.

why would anyone pick Axl? He's gotta be the most difficult person to work with in the history of music. the only people who can put up with his are the people on his payroll. anyone who can survive on their own left him long ago.

(Axl is most certainly one of the most talented rock musicians ever, and i'm sure he would make a great buddy, but I still wouldn't want him in my band LOL.)

Edited by T.wa.T

i would choose bumblefoot because he is one of the best guitar players i've seen and he sure is a "one man band", dude does everything, has great vocals and he's even a producer, so yeah bumblefoot for sure. aside axl everyone in gnr is years away from bbf

Good point Ron is a real good vocalist, overlooked.

i would choose bumblefoot because he is one of the best guitar players i've seen and he sure is a "one man band", dude does everything, has great vocals and he's even a producer, so yeah bumblefoot for sure. aside axl everyone in gnr is years away from bbf