VH1 Deletes Link to GNR Broadcast

jimb0

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people are still defending this shit. Whatever the reason for the cancellation, this show should never have been broadcast. It is not up to standard and as a business decision it stinks.

Maybe they just wanted to cement the idea in the mind of the general public that Axl can't deliver anymore. You can't blame them, every major TV broadcast by post 2000 GNR has been a disaster.

Releasing a great concert from 2010 would have only confused people.

I don't think the general TV viewing public would know the difference between a 2010 show and a 2013 show so I doubt that would matter.

But they MAY get a shocking surprise WHEN they attend a concert in 2013 expecting Axl to sound like the 2010 version they had just watched on TV. Either way it's still not good.

I can't believe people are still defending this shit. Whatever the reason for the cancellation, this show should never have been broadcast. It is not up to standard and as a business decision it stinks.

Maybe they just wanted to cement the idea in the mind of the general public that Axl can't deliver anymore. You can't blame them, every major TV broadcast by post 2000 GNR has been a disaster.

Releasing a great concert from 2010 would have only confused people.

I don't think the general TV viewing public would know the difference between a 2010 show and a 2013 show so I doubt that would matter.

But they MAY get a shocking surprise WHEN they attend a concert in 2013 expecting Axl to sound like the 2010 version they had just watched on TV. Either way it's still not good.

Maybe not, all this advertising then canceling stuff creates a more resounding negative impression though. It's the kind of stuff that media outlets pick up on. They would be better just going through with it once the ball is rolling IMO.

Is there a way to allow the malcontents here to ONLY be able to post in the sections that deal exclusively with the former members of this band?

It's obvious that they only care about those lineups, and can't let go of the fact that it's not 1987 or 1991 anymore, so let them go live in fantasy land and let the the rest of us who actually want this band to succeed be able to post here in peace without having to see posts by people who don't like this band anymore.

Is there a way to allow the malcontents here to ONLY be able to post in the sections that deal exclusively with the former members of this band?

It's obvious that they only care about those lineups, and can't let go of the fact that it's not 1987 or 1991 anymore, so let them go live in fantasy land and let the the rest of us who actually want this band to succeed be able to post here in peace without having to see posts by people who don't like this band anymore.

How does wanting the band to release a decent show from 2010 over this awful show have anything to do with the old band? Oh yeah, because it doesn't...

How does wanting the band to release a decent show from 2010 over this awful show have anything to do with the old band? Oh yeah, because it doesn't...

The inmates have taken over the asylum, and it's beyond irritating when every thread degenerates in to the same handful of people reminding us over and over again that they don't like the band.

We get it. Find a creative outlet for all of that frustration.

I was willing to believe that several managers in a row were angling for a reunion, and that once Beta and company took over then things might change for the better.

But we know that isn't true.

They cheer him on when he gets batshit crazy and does stupid shit like this.

They work hard to keep him in a state of constant paranoia and delusion because it solidifies their hold on the band as they have him convinced they are the only ones he can trust and only they know what is good for him.

The man needs real help, and not the kind being provided by "Team Brazil".

Quoted for absolute truthfulness.

still listed on my DirecTV "To Do List" on my DVR.

the VH1Classic showings as well as Palladia. listed in the guide on DirecTV as still happening.

small, unimportant detail but figured I'd let everyone know.

Those vids of Vegas posted as "good Axl performances" prove that the people who thinks Axl sounds decent these days are batshit crazy.

Those are the GOOD ones? LMFAO

Show me your tits.

Fuckin hating this generation of brainwashedamericanidoljudges.

Did you just have a seizure and randomly hit keys on your keyboard for this one?

is it possible that, despite the payday, axl just didn't want to embarrass himself by having another terrible nugnr performance officially released? it must be really painful to have that stuff out there and know it can't be undone. like the vma's or rio or bridge school. i mean, we know the guy needs money, but i'd like to think that personal pride still factors into some part of his decision making process.

is it possible that, despite the payday, axl just didn't want to embarrass himself by having another terrible nugnr performance officially released? it must be really painful to have that stuff out there and know it can't be undone. like the vma's or rio or bridge school. i mean, we know the guy needs money, but i'd like to think that personal pride still factors into some part of his decision making process.

I thought about that for a minute, but he must have seen the footage before it got this far. Unless he went into a last minute panic or something. I don't know. We'll probably never get the real story.

Those vids of Vegas posted as "good Axl performances" prove that the people who thinks Axl sounds decent these days are batshit crazy.

Those are the GOOD ones? LMFAO

Show me your tits.

Fuckin hating this generation of brainwashedamericanidoljudges.

Did you just have a seizure and randomly hit keys on your keyboard for this one?

that joke is so Seinsfeld, good one. You should do stand up comedy... if only you could stand up and get away from the keyboard... imagine the possibilities.

The inmates have taken over the asylum, and it's beyond irritating when every thread degenerates in to the same handful of people reminding us over and over again that they don't like the band.

We get it. Find a creative outlet for all of that frustration.

Maybe a box of crayons and a coloring book might help.Or maybe a jolly jumper and a etcha-a-sketch would do it for them.On second thought,better not, they'd probably eat the crayons and lord knows the damage they would do in the jolly jumper beating their heads into a door frame all day.

UNBELIEVABLE! This guy just can't do anything right or normal. Just when you think things are going a bit better, this happens. The disfuction in this band is purely Axl's fault. This would of been great promotion, and he needs any positive pr he could get. This is why the majority of the publice hate Axl.

UNBELIEVABLE! This guy just can't do anything right or normal. Just when you think things are going a bit better, this happens. The disfuction in this band is purely Axl's fault. This would of been great promotion, and he needs any positive pr he could get. This is why the majority of the publice hate Axl.

He doesn't need shit, he can do whatever he wants to. Wanna know why? Because he is the same old Axl Rose, still rockin' and still givin' a fuck what you think.