Bumblefoot's cat has cancer.

Nosaj Thing

Always sucks to lose a pet. My dog died 3 years ago and every once in awhile I wake up in the middle of the night, get out of bed looking for my dog in the house. Then I remember he's not here anymore. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dogs and cats.

Always sucks to lose a pet. My dog died 3 years ago and every once in awhile I wake up in the middle of the night, get out of bed looking for my dog in the house. Then I remember he's not here anymore. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dogs and cats.

That still happens after three years?

Yes, for me it does. Only once in awhile, only lasts for 10-15 seconds before I realize whats going on, after waking up in the middle of the night. I had my dog for 15 years, he was a big part of my life. Maybe its just me and I'm an idiot, but so be it.

Lol