March 13th, 2013 - Newcastle, Australia

izzyreed

I see absolutely nothing to complain about here. Axl set an unreasonably high standard for himself in the 90s. It isn't normal to be able to sing like he did while running in a full sprint across stage. He's 51, and that looks and sounds damn good to me.

It's So Easy sounded amazing. No "Mickey" bullshit what-so-ever.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin @ rock am ring was the best guitar intro for Jungle i ever heard

I prefer DJ's bend thingy.
Djs bend thingy sounds like a fat girl moaning while she masturbates to the Hulk Hogan sex tape.
No it doesn't. You're saying that 'cause it's DJ doing it and 'cause you've seen his act while he does it but if you had only heard it from a bootleg, you'd think it fits.
Im not a hater im a..... what do they call it? Nuttswinger?

Lol.

But yea it does. I wouldnt like it no matter what it looked like. If Robin was doing it I wouldnt like it. Its stupid. Sounds like a gay wookie losing his virginity.

Edited by tr420

Djs bend thingy sounds like a fat girl moaning while she masturbates to the Hulk Hogan sex tape.
No it doesn't. You're saying that 'cause it's DJ doing it and 'cause you've seen his act while he does it but if you had only heard it from a bootleg, you'd think it fits.

Lol.

But yea it does. I wouldnt like it no matter what it looked like. If Robin was doing it I wouldnt like it. Its stupid. Sounds like a gay wookie losing his virginity.

I actuallu think it's the only positive modification he has done to any GnR song live...

Lol.

I actuallu think it's the only positive modification he has done to any GnR song live...
Well its better than the TIL solo. But Robin's solo was so awesome any modification to it would sound bad.

Also, was a lot of fun hanging with TAY, 2x4 and Gunns.... and I owe DownUnderScott a beer for the cab trip home!

Half the fun of going to the shows is seeing the Aussie MYGNR crew, it's definitely a great group of people. :)

You motherfuckers were a blast to watch the shows with. See you in Brisbane!

Guest Gunns

Also, was a lot of fun hanging with TAY, 2x4 and Gunns.... and I owe DownUnderScott a beer for the cab trip home!

Half the fun of going to the shows is seeing the Aussie MYGNR crew, it's definitely a great group of people. :)

You motherfuckers were a blast to watch the shows with. See you in Brisbane!

It was great to finally meet everyone at the concerts and hang out with all of you...

It was my first time to newcastle I had a fucking great time .. from start to end!

Guest Gunns

The show was awesome but finally catching up with you boys was just as cool. Meeting Frank at the beach the next day was fun (thanks Gunns & ThinkAboutYou), Dizzy turned up later as well. Enjoy Melbourne Guys! :)

no worries man, Frank is a very cool guy. great to catch up with you as well!

No more photos or vids of Don't Cry? It's not everyday that we see Axl not wearing a hat...

I have a full video of Don't Cry. :)

Will upload soon.

The show was awesome but finally catching up with you boys was just as cool. Meeting Frank at the beach the next day was fun (thanks Gunns & ThinkAboutYou), Dizzy turned up later as well. Enjoy Melbourne Guys! :)

"What do you mean who am I... I'm DownUnderScott!" :lol:

No more photos or vids of Don't Cry? It's not everyday that we see Axl not wearing a hat...

I have a full video of Don't Cry. :)

Will upload soon.

The show was awesome but finally catching up with you boys was just as cool. Meeting Frank at the beach the next day was fun (thanks Gunns

& ThinkAboutYou), Dizzy turned up later as well. Enjoy Melbourne Guys! :)

"What do you mean who am I... I'm DownUnderScott!" :lol:

:)

This was the most surreal moment of my life, i nearly froze when he came over to us.. Special thanks To GUNNS and Think About You (you guys know why)..

Axl was unbelievably friendly, funny and generous..The guy is awesome. In person he looked absolutely fine, less is more...

704_10151396131953101_142460562_n.jpg

P.S. The cain is pimpin haha.

Awesome pictures, congrats on meeting him! :)

I will be posting this picture in the "Axl Attire" thread in hopes that someone finds that shirt.

franks always playing the songs differently, parts where you would ride the groove out, he's smashing hard on hi-hats.etc.. it's not consistant and from a drummers perspective it looks unprofessional, he's always playing the songs differently.. bring back brain.

rest of the band.. great stuff..

im impressed.

Will upload my vids of Nightrain and Jungle on the weekend.... not in a hurry because I know those songs have already been put up. I didn't film much because I wasn't sure how the camera I was using would handle it.

I'll have my normal camera back in Brisbane which shoots with way better audio quality. :)

Will upload my vids of Nightrain and Jungle on the weekend.... not in a hurry because I know those songs have already been put up. I didn't film much because I wasn't sure how the camera I was using would handle it.

I'll have my normal camera back in Brisbane which shoots with way better audio quality. :)

Don't Cry sounds pretty darn good though.

Don't Cry sounds pretty darn good though.

The other songs peak a bit. They're still OK... but my other camera very rarely peaks, even when it's loud.

This was the most surreal moment of my life, i nearly froze when he came over to us.. Special thanks To GUNNS and Think About You (you guys know why)..

Axl was unbelievably friendly, funny and generous..The guy is awesome. In person he looked absolutely fine, less is more...

I will be posting this picture in the "Axl Attire" thread in hopes that someone finds that shirt.

ugh, will i ever get to meet axl :(

ugh, will i ever get to meet axl :(

I know right, i feel the same way haha, no idea where i would have to be to meet him at the brisbane show, oh well.

Congrate on meeting Axl man! Looks like you had a great time :)

Edited by WhazUp