Slash and Richard Fortus on a same song ?

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of that time back in 2009 when Slash and Adler played at the Viper Room and then later that night Dizzy Reed and Fortus also played at the Viper Room and all of these rumors broke out that they had played together, but in reality Slash and Adler had left the stage WAY before Dizzy and Richard came on lol.

Cuz Slash and Adler should open for Dizzy and Fortus lol.

1. It doesn't mean Richard and Slash will play in the same song.

2. Axl would never let Richard to play with Slash.

But happy to play with izzy and duff who play with slash recently?

I think its more of a case that axl cant have a say outside of richards gnr time. Richard has a manager and isn't ruled by axl or team brazil. Also there are probably more things and people that link axl to slash than one of his guitarists collaborating.

I don't get the impression that Axl is too bothered about people crossing paths in a professional sense. He probably accepts to some extent that business is business especially when it comes to session musicians.

not true, just ask kid rock

He'll just rejoin N'Sync...

No joke - he was their guitarist. Check it out on his official site.

Remember: The Most Dangerous Band In The World - Guns N'Sync

Well, Slash begged Violent J to be Insane Clown Posse's official guitarist before the Milenko tour so... :xmasssanta:

( and yes, it's true )

1. It doesn't mean Richard and Slash will play in the same song.

Yeah, probably true. Although I must say Richard and Slash in the same song would be really awesome. They're both amazing.

I didn't think Axl had any say as to what a hired hand can do outside of GN'R duties. I doubt he would be happy, but I doubt he could stop it either. The decision is probably with Richard.