Axl's hair '09-'13 era

trqster

The guy is a complete mystery. It's probably why he still has fans after 20 years of doing very little.

If he ever finishes that autobiography I'm sure he'll sell a million copies. I'll be one of em. Just an interesting person who is labeled egotistical and yet shies away from attention and the media.

His changing looks are probably part of his desire to not be noticed.

I would kill to read an Axl tell all. The guy despite being a "hick" is in my opinion highly intelligent, at least highly emotionally intelligent, and back in the '90s when he would speak openly, was very insightful and interesting. He is, along with Jim Morrison, probably one of the most interesting rock stars as a person. It would be interesting to read an in depth, blunt interview or autobiography by him now with both his intellect AND the wisdom of middle age.

• Like 1

The guy is a complete mystery. It's probably why he still has fans after 20 years of doing very little.

If he ever finishes that autobiography I'm sure he'll sell a million copies. I'll be one of em. Just an interesting person who is labeled egotistical and yet shies away from attention and the media.

You know, that's a really valid point, and in a way, it does negate or at least very much complicate all those claims of megalomania. The guy's not out there every day trying to be in the news or garner attention; and he doesn't do telelevision shows or other promotional stuff the way other rock stars do (think of it...I don't think you'd ever see Axl on "The Apprentice" or another reality show). I think the only time he's been in the press locally in LA in the past few years was when he did jury duty - and he kept that as low profile as possible. He keeps to himself and just seems to want to be left alone.

I'd love to read his autobiography, too. He does seem as though he's very smart, he obviously has a different perspective of the world (which may or may not interfere with his ability to interact with others/get things done/etc.) and he probably has some really interesting things to say about his experiences with GnR.

You know, that's a really valid point, and in a way, it does negate or at least very much complicate all those claims of megalomania. The guy's not out there every day trying to be in the news or garner attention; and he doesn't do telelevision shows or other promotional stuff the way other rock stars do (think of it...I don't think you'd ever see Axl on "The Apprentice" or another reality show). I think the only time he's been in the press locally in LA in the past few years was when he did jury duty - and he kept that as low profile as possible. He keeps to himself and just seems to want to be left alone.

I'd love to read his autobiography, too. He does seem as though he's very smart, he obviously has a different perspective of the world (which may or may not interfere with his ability to interact with others/get things done/etc.) and he probably has some really interesting things to say about his experiences with GnR.

As much as I like Sebastian Bach I lost a lot of respect for him when he went on that game show and performed as other singers like Lady Gaga...

AtifpUJCAAEOcPP.jpg%20large.jpg

What a G. I can't even see when he'd have the time to read MyGNRForum, let alone have the energy to get mad at anything posted here.

"Oh no, somebody made the 67th thread about my hair/belly/moustache, I'm so upset! Guess I'll just bury my face between this Russian chick's legs while her sister sucks me off, sigh."

Please refrain from posting personal pictures of yourself and limit contributions to the topic at hand. And please limit the number of pictures in your threads to two or three. More than that and it starts to bordering on spamming the thread, which is against forum rules.

Thanks!

No no, we get tour dates, and then people start mentioning that according to so and so Axl was spotted in Mexico looking like his 90's self. Then people get excited, and then some say everyone is about to be let down. Then the tour starts and he's got a new jacket but looks relatively the same.

The fact that Axl is never spotted anywhere tells me people don't recognize him, and he looks the same.

But anyways we are stuck on his hair for now. I promise this thread will evolve into a new thread about his weight.

Oh my... Axl being spotted in great shape before a tour always makes me laugh. :lol:

Literally every picture of him these days is creepy. Not even just bad. Flat out fucking creepy.

What's creepy about him besides the stache? He looks like a middle aged guy....

I'm not really about to try to explain to Miser what's creepy looking and what's not, am I? No, I am not. :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

The 'best' thread titles in D&N include 'do you think Axl eats breakfast' and 'I think Axl had mild cancer in the mid 90s'. Both of those threads were really long too :lol:

This is nothing :)

The 'best' thread titles in D&N include 'do you think Axl eats breakfast' and 'I think Axl had mild cancer in the mid 90s'. Both of those threads were really long too :lol:

This is nothing :)

Personally I think Axl had mild breakfast in the 90s.